Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Perchapalooza GTG  (Read 33802 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yiekies! filleted yu open like a crappies!
yep. He said I was a heart attack waiting to happen. I went in cause I knew things weren't right.

But it is  :offtopic: so not about me.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't know that Glenn.  That is as major as it gets.  Congrats on that and I hope you feel good to this day!!!  I salute you my friend.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i knew something wasnt right, i'd get winded shoveling snow, even walking up the hill by the cabin, and the hill i go up to my deer stand about killed me. i'd have to stop 4-5 times. piece of cake now and i feel really good.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is something we all have to remember as we get older.  Have fun but take it easy.  We are not as young as we used to be. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i knew something wasnt right, i'd get winded shoveling snow, even walking up the hill by the cabin, and the hill i go up to my deer stand about killed me. i'd have to stop 4-5 times. piece of cake now and i feel really good.
I get the same way, but mine is all caused by the circulation in my legs...  go figure...  and I have all the tests...  oh well..   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Once over 50 things like shoveling etc are a lot harder on us.  The stop and take a breather can save your life.  It is hard to stop in the middle of a project but we need to do that.  We have time so stop and enjoy the scenery more often.  We earned it so enjoy it.  I am saying this so I do it too!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Once over 50 things like shoveling etc are a lot harder on us.  The stop and take a breather can save your life.  It is hard to stop in the middle of a project but we need to do that.  We have time so stop and enjoy the scenery more often.  We earned it so enjoy it.  I am saying this so I do it too!

yuppers!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
well my great freind glenn..the worlds a better place with yu in it buddy!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well my great freind glenn..the worlds a better place with yu in it buddy!!
ahhhh  :wowza: :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Back to the perchapalooza, a friend of mine years back parked his castle on the landing overnight. After dark he did pretty well with crappies, somewhere in that area.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
wow he did good on crappies rigjt in the landing??? jeez must had a strong aauger and sharp bit
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
well its official wife and i have a room at the Gosh Damm Place!! i think bobber dose too! lets get more people tjer! come on glenn ya tight ass grab a room for a night!!! have supper and and a few bumps thats waht bobber an i have planed!! with the wives!!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wow he did good on crappies rigjt in the landing??? jeez must had a strong aauger and sharp bit
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea he dont mess around!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: putz!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well its official wife and i have a room at the Gosh Damm Place!! i think bobber dose too! lets get more people tjer! come on glenn ya tight ass grab a room for a night!!! have supper and and a few bumps thats waht bobber an i have planed!! with the wives!!
yea i might stop....maybe, but i aint getting a room when the cabin is 40 minutes away. besides after spending the day with you i need time to regain my sanity........... :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 Yep we gots a room, all set. Better act fast to all that's coming they might book quick.  Come one over Glenn, I might even let ya buy me a beer!!  :happy1:  :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
ooooh nowbits 40 minuets away... far cry from 1hr ans 20 minuets away....hes to tight his sphincter squeaks wheb takes out his wallet bobber!!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ooooh nowbits 40 minuets away... far cry from 1hr ans 20 minuets away....hes to tight his sphincter squeaks wheb takes out his wallet bobber!!
its 40 minutes from the cabin to the gosh dam place ya doofus!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah:

can i borrow some minnows that day!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
hey dontbswear at me
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i might stop....maybe, but i aint getting a room when the cabin is 40 minutes away. besides after spending the day with you i need time to regain my sanity........... :mooning: :rotflmao:
:scratch: It's barely 20 miles goin the short way so either he's only drivin 30 mph :doah: or he's planin on stopping @ Inger to see his lady friends on the way home.  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/21, 06:13:00 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep we gots a room, all set. Better act fast to all that's coming they might book quick.  Come one over Glenn, I might even let ya buy me a beer!!  :happy1:  :nerd: :nerd:
  :happy1: :cool: Thought :scratch: about suggesting you guys check with them yday. They have a small motel, 8 maybe 10 rooms, & they used to have a few rooms with just beds along with public bathroom upstairs in the main building as well.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Went up friday and started fishing at 1.  We went out of NoDaks. We kept 2 15 inch walleye and  21 jumbos.  Guys next to us had their 60 but they were keeping smaller fish.  18 FOW. 

Saturday we were at NoDaks when they opened at 7.  The its was slow but enough to keep us busy.  We put out tipups at noon and they were popping very fast.   Ws drilled a 2nd hole next to all of our tipups.   When the flag pops ws would both hit the holes.pull the tipup line and get spoons down there before schools moved.  Everytime the flag popped we would catch 8 to 10 perch before the school moved.  Ended up with 37 jumbos all over 10 inches and a few over 12 inches.  I also caught the 1st ealpout since I was 10 or 12.  Going to boil it up tomorrow.   Also had a 30 inch pike on 4 pound test.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
thats awesome brother!!
78.50"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
its a contest so far between  jerry bobber and my self, to see who can teach you how to fish.
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

its a contest so far between  jerry bobber and my self, to see who can teach you how to fish.
:scratch: Thought this was only gonna be for a couple days. :rolleyes: :doah:                   ;)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Thought this was only gonna be for a couple days. :rolleyes: :doah:                   ;)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yeah thats why i dont hsve high expectations.
78.50"

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Start with the basics like drilling all the holes.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 Oh man I gotta be nice since he's bringing me a wheeler to use, Glenn don't need no teaching right Glenn!!  :happy1:  :nerd: