Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Perchapalooza GTG  (Read 34114 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
guide???
:happy1: yea well.............you where to busy watching sesame street!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
guide???
:scratch: Sure hope Bobber was smart enough to not pay your fee! :tut: Unless it was a couple Grainbelts!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/15/21, 12:42:11 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I planned on buying dinner ( even with the poor fishin) just figured he didn't want to drag everything to deer river. Gosh dam parking lot was a mud hole..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I planned on buying dinner ( even with the poor fishin) just figured he didn't want to drag everything to deer river. Gosh dam parking lot was a mud hole..
:happy1: :happy1: yeppers.

Usually a hermit up there. Hell I don't even take my wife out to eat once we get to the cabin. :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/15/21, 04:36:22 PM by glenn57 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 I don't doubt that as there's been a bunch goin to Winnie since  about mid January from what I've seen.  That warm stretch had to make it even worse. Sounds like a good deal for both to me....................... a dinner for wheeler rental. :cool:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Usually a hermit up there. Hell I don't even take my wife out to eat once we get to the cabin. :rotflmao:
What!! :shocked: No WF sketti up here, probably? :scratch:            ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: She'd probably go along more often if you weren't such a tight :moon:.   ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline merc

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Gunner, can you blame her for not going when Glenn is the guide. He won't take her out to eat and you won't have  fresh fish to eat.   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy you guys are a bunch of comedians tonight. :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yea. back off on my buddy! just cauae he dont know how to fish hunt. is no reason to pick on him
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch:  Oh,........................................that's NOT  the only reason. :rolleyes: :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea. back off on my buddy! just cauae he dont know how to fish hunt. is no reason to pick on him
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :confused: :banghead: :banghead: :pouty: