Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Cooper  (Read 37867 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
When we are away and the dogs are in the kennel.  We just fill a feeder for Buddy and he can help himself.  Cooper has an automatic feeder that the wife bought for him so it rations out his portions.  He would eat a bucket full if he had it.  Well the last time we forgot to zip tie it to the kennel and he of course knocked to over and got the top off and helped himself to all of it.  lol   Well this time we did zip tie it but now he knows he can push the release button and get the top open and eat it all at once.  lol   He was hungry when we got home.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea your dogs brother aint no better!!!!!!!!1 :confused: :doah: it be easier to make a list of what he wont eat......it be blank cause i havent found it yet!!!!!1 :doofus: :doofus:

justwhy this morning after i left and before my wife got up he ate a whole friggin loaf of bread.  training-087 training-087 :banghead: :taz: no he couldnt of ht grabbed the loaf with 4 pieces left!!!!!!! :doah: :rolleyes:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He ain't no dummy.  Does he like any kind the best?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Lucky he doesn't like MGL,....................... or does he? :confused:                    ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He ain't no dummy.  Does he like any kind the best?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
naw as long as it's food he will eat it.  :confused: :crazy: remember he eats it the second time around too!! :angry2: :confused: dipsh!t.

Yea Gunner if I ain't watching him he's tipped my beer over and lapped it up too!! :wowza: maybe why he acts so goofy 🤪

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :laugh: :laugh:         
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Last night we had our last of our homemade ring bologna.  It was smoked too.  I cleaned up the pan today and the casing comes right off when simmering it so it was still in the pan.  We have 2 of those plastic Rubbermaid 14 gallon garbage cans.  One is for garbage and one is for dog food.  Cooper opens them frequently if we don't have the child gate up for the entry way.  So I opened and dropped the casing in the garbage can and took two steps and I hear the lid drop shut.  I turned around and he had already swallowed the casing.  He got it that fast.  It didn't really matter but surprised me how smooth he was.  BUT I am still in complete control so all is well here.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: Yea you might think your in control. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused:
you know the dogs rule the roost  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I saw this, and thought of Cooper......  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll bet his brother is the same!!!!   good one!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll bet his brother is the same!!!!   good one!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
oh hell yeah!!! :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh no, he thinks he is calling the shots but no way.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mayhaps I should have posted this in the for sale. 

For sale watering vessel.  Worked great the last time I used it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
AND that is the size of "sticks" he likes to drag out of the woods.  Sometimes our fire is all of the stuff he brings to us. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
now you can order a metal one on line!!!   and get a new color too!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: your dogs brother is just as damn bad!!! :confused: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Such a good helper.  :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey LPS, maybe you could send me that white nozzle  :scratch: I bought the exact same watering can and the first thing shadow did was destroy that white top  :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I will see if it is still ok.  So Mike don't you like the color of that one?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Last year it was on the deck with no water in it and he bit some holes in it.  I was proud to have sealed them up with Shoo Goo.  That stuff is great.   Beyond that this year. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just joshin ya!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  good pups!!!!  got to love them!!!    :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just joshin ya!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  good pups!!!!  got to love them!!!    :happy1:
cooper looks pretty proud of his accomplishments too! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he sure does!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I couldn't love him any more than I do...  I read that even when you lose a great dog you learn to love the next one too.  May even love them more each time but they are still different dogs.   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So had a good day fishing today.  Caught some nice walleyes.  Glenn's dogs brother sits up on that sink/cutting board area.  He gets so excited when I net a fish.  He really leans into it.  Well as I netted one today, just as I was lifting the net with fish out of the water SPLOOSH.  He falls in.  I sat the net down in the boat and called him to the motor well and grabbed him by the scruff and lifted and he climbed in.  He was pretty wound up by this time.   He shook all over me and Buddy and jumped right back up on his perch. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
fell in  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:my arse!!!   he jumped in I'm betting!!!   to funny!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
fell in  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:my arse!!!   he jumped in I'm betting!!!   to funny!!!
buddy pushed Cooper in!!🤣🤣

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No but Buddy came running, I think he was worried.   You should have seen the look on Coopers face when he first looked at me after his head came up in the water.  LOLOL  I wish I had a pic of that.