Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: SB streaker~  (Read 2266 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Didn't watch the game but viewed some high lites,so this guy streaked during the game more like he ran out on the field with his cloths on,taken down arrested of course,then its claimed he (streaker)  I read this morning the guy that streaked put $50k on a vegas bet that someone would streak during the game,after his $1000 fine he netted $385k is this true or B.S.? if true not a bad day's work.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea i heard something about it......i watched the game but they, the TV cameras moved away from it right away!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Very doubtful Vegas would pay out on that. Be like fixing a game and being arrested for it. Vegas wouldn't pay out on a fixed game either. (not to the fixer anyway)
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
If you didn't hear Kevin Harlan's call of the Super Bowl "streaker", you should... It's radio gold!  :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5OmqA5t6lI

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Should have dragged him off by his feet.