Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Slang term~  (Read 2207 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So yesterday I got my 92yo dad in senior care,what a fiasco that was,felt guilty as I left him there but it was for the best,my youngest sister had this lined up on monday,not positive what happened but I'm sure a argument broke out and my dad having dementia thinks everything is okay has fought us tooth and nail mostly because he thinks it will cost to much money ...my sister had a heart attack dealing with him and passed away,sad deal.

My old man pointed out his young nurse helping us had a big "Dupepa"...within ear shot of this gal but I suppose it was better than blurting out arse...any of you old timers use this term?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
never heard of it........ 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad news Snow.  Sucks having to go through these things. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear Snow. I have never heard of the term. But than I am a young whipper snapper.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
never heard of it........

mike89 found out from a old timer,its polish for butt.lol MY ole man making friends with the ladies at 92years old.

Agreed LPS been a tough week.sucks getting old,nothing good comes with aging in my case,even my pop's "aging suck's" on the upside ,above ground today....that's a positive

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
my best for your dad too snow...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
isnt it a term refering to glenn. glenn is a big dupepa!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
#1 in the "I gotta go fishing" thread has a "Supa' Dupepa"  ;)