Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2021 mercury verado  (Read 3817 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Not  fan of merc but what a beast.v-12...not many rigs can handle the 1300 lbs on the transom's,my old 250 yammie tops out at 55mph on a calm morning,plenty fast but usually keep the rpm's down to 3200 and cruise under 30mph these days

Spring is near,even the sun is breaking before 7am these days,now if only it warms up.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I saw the price tag on that motor....$77 k
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I wasn't aware they were even making anything that big. :crazy: Do they even make a freshwater model? Maybe later? :confused:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
some guy posted that on IDO yesterday. had a video of it, sounded like i jet engine. wonder if its battery powered.ya know the greenies!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Only other V12 I remember as a youngen was in a jaguar xjs coup,my folks were poor ,one car family,ford galixy 500 w/o power steering,always wanted to drive that jag...good old days,gas was .12/gal...
« Last Edit: February 02/12/21, 09:24:17 AM by snow1 »