Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Combination Fishing License Change  (Read 2006 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
If you buy a MN combination fishing license... things have changed...
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  Not to mention you need to get new ones by March 1. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenn dont yu think you should know how to fish before you start lecturing people on lisencing???
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn dont yu think you should know how to fish before you start lecturing people on lisencing???
:confused: :pouty: :cheerleader: :banghead: :banghead: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Man. Now I am going to have to borrow my wife's DL so I can take my girlfriend in when we get a license.  ;)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: How stupid is this new rule.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Man. Now I am going to have to borrow my wife's DL so I can take my girlfriend in when we get a license.  ;)  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: How stupid is this new rule.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: pretty sure you need to have the girlfriend there in person! :happy1: personally i dont see an issue with it. at one time you needed to have her with and her SSN to get a license. looking for delinquent child support and people not paying fines.

ai have a stepson caught up in this.  behind in child support..pretty sure thats why he didnt deer hunt last year.........and currently cant drive cause he is behind on child support.

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
I cannot figure out what that new rule accomplishes. What will be next? Perhaps you will not be able to drop off an absentee ballot on your spouses behalf?
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I cannot figure out what that new rule accomplishes. What will be next? Perhaps you will not be able to drop off an absentee ballot on your spouses behalf?
It keeps beer belly Bob from Brainerd who doesn't even have a wife. From buying a combo and having 2 limits!  :coffee:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It keeps beer belly Bob from Brainerd who doesn't even have a wife. From buying a combo and having 2 limits!  :coffee:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Now I am even more perplexed as what this rule does. How does Beer Belly Bob get his imaginary Bimbo in the Boat?
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I am even more perplexed as what this rule does. How does Beer Belly Bob get his imaginary Bimbo in the Boat?
Ken don't you watch any North Woods Law shows? Bob dont care about no bimbo in his boat. Bob is just after the fish and hoping if he gets stopped on the way home. The Warden will buy his story that he dropped off his wife to see her dying mother on the way home from the lake!   :bonk: :bonk: :drillsergeant:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!