Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Gophers vs Northwestern  (Read 2353 times)

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
On the Big 10 network at 2:30 if anybody is interested.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: I'm going to try and find it
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Roh roh.... :sleazy: Wisconsin whooped gunners Hawkeyes. :sleazy: :surrender:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
As I what's the deal with all the fair catches on kickoffs when it's caught in the field of play??? :scratch:

I got a hard time sitting in the house watching football when it's so nice out, watching this last gopher series then follow them via interwebs.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gophers better hope no more running backs get hurt or PJ will have to suit up... :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gophers better hope no more running backs get hurt or PJ will have to suit up... :huh:
that backup QB looks like he can run the ball too!!👍

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He's a load! Sorta reminds me of that Hill guy who plays for New Orleans.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: :pouty: day gunner guy is sure quiet about them Hawkeyes. :pouty: :evil: :evil: :happy1: :moon:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dare is no joy in Hawkeyeville... :whistling:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: :pouty: day gunner guy is sure quiet about them Hawkeyes. :pouty: :evil: :evil: :happy1: :moon:
  :tut: Looked like a replay of the Purdue game to me. :doah: Too many TO's givin 'em almost 1/2 their points & no run game so Petras paid the price. :sad: I'm not too worried :scratch: as they'll figure it out by the 13th, like they always do. Fleck vs Ferentz = 0-4 & you have to go back more than 40 YEARS to find the Gopher's 4th win in Iowa City. In fact the rodents haven't won there since Ferentz's 1st year & that's 1999, glenn.  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:                                    :tut: :mooning:
« Last Edit: October 10/31/21, 08:58:32 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: well our rodents are alone in first place right now!!!!!!!!!  :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: So only 5 BIG 10 games count this year? :confused: They've only won 3 games against the Badgers in the last 20 years too, so it looks like 3rd in the division this year to me. :mooning: :mooning: :rolleyes: :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 10/31/21, 11:21:50 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That don't make no friggin sense why some games count and some don't. :confused: :pouty: :doofus: