Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lots of tired GI's today  (Read 4413 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
March 4 is the only day on the calendar that’s also a military command — march forth! — so it’s only appropriate that this be the day that we celebrate the servicemen and servicewomen in our lives with National G.I. Day. Soldiers in the U.S. military — including members of the Army, Air Forces, and Marines — have been referred to as G.I.s since 1940, and today is the day that we celebrate everything they do for us with a big hug, either literal or metaphorical.

March forth all day today!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll hug to that GT!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I'll hug to that GT!!
that would be a Gin and Tonic to Dotch. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'll drink to that! *hic*  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hubert is coming up the driveway.  Who started the HH  Hubert Humphrey - Happy Hour thing?  Was that you Gunner?  I use it now and then to impress others.  LOL 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hubert is coming up the driveway.  Who started the HH  Hubert Humphrey - Happy Hour thing?  Was that you Gunner?  I use it now and then to impress others.  LOL

I blame Mikey...."if he won't like it, nobody will" (or something like that)....  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I blame Mikey...."if he won't like it, nobody will" (or something like that)....  :rotflmao:
  how can that be bad!!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's a hug and salute from me too!  :toast:
Hey look your bobber is up!