Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sleepy Joe's Gas prices.....  (Read 8144 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  Sleepy Joe's Gas prices..... :pouty:

Tanks ta sleepy Joe we're able ta reap da benefits of our fabulous GAS PRICES.

(Da gift dat keeps on giving)

Today I was able ta pay a mere $ 389.9 per gal  fur Regular here in Elk Grove Il. I can't wait fur my next trip ta-da gas station!

:confused: If ya feel like it.... :scratch:

Post da price in yer areas. Can't wait ta see what price next week has in store. :moon:

:thumbs:  Tanks fur lookin out fur all of us Sleepy Joe
                     :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Almost fur-got...... :bonk:  Tanks once again ta all dem dat voted fur Sleepy Joe...wit out yer support dis could never had happened!
« Last Edit: March 03/01/21, 05:40:28 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Maybe you shoulda just stole it like everyone else in Illinois does. :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And you didn't pay 389 dollars for a gallon either. :pouty:
« Last Edit: March 03/01/21, 05:37:32 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Maybe you shoulda just stole it like everyone else in Illinois does. :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And you didn't pay 389 dollars for a gallon either. :pouty:

:oops1:

I stand corrected tanks ta Glenn ....It was $2.89 :doah:
« Last Edit: March 03/01/21, 05:46:46 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hooray keep dem union refineries going. :happy1: :happy1: :evil:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

:offtopic: Butttt......
I resent resemble dat remark Glenn! :blues brothers:
« Last Edit: March 03/01/21, 05:56:17 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So how do you expect us to believe anything when Glenn can catch you in a fib like that.  From $389 a gallon to $2.89????    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good work Glenn!   Ours is $2.59.  I am just fine with that. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I was gonna say, $3.89/gal.? $2.89 sounds more kosher. Found a receipt when doing taxes from Dec. 22nd for $1.99 at FF w/$.04 off coupon. Paid $2.65 today at FF w/coupon.  Along with some mineral & softener salt I needed more wire for critical repairs and a new pliers holster for dress up.  :happy1: Gas went from $2.67 last week to $2.79 this week locally. $2.52 at Casey's in Clear Lake IA. Be almost worth it to drive to The Other Place to buy gas the rate it's going. Thanks Obama!  :tongue: No mask required by mandate either! Thanks Gov. Killjoy!  :moon:
« Last Edit: March 03/01/21, 09:07:46 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
$2.59 here the other day...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So how do you expect us to believe anything when Glenn can catch you in a fib like that.  From $389 a gallon to $2.89????    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good work Glenn!   Ours is $2.59.  I am just fine with that.
:sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Went to Grand Rapids this weekend. Everything North of Alex was 2.69 a gallon. Should be backup to 4.00 by Memorial Day due to current politics.  :angry2: :angry2:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Went to Grand Rapids this weekend. Everything North of Alex was 2.69 a gallon. Should be backup to 4.00 by Memorial Day due to current politics.  :angry2: :angry2:
anything north of brainerd is always higher. Been that way for years.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The cheapest Diesel fuel I can buy between North Branch and the border is generally in Cook. Almost impossible to figure out how they price this stuff.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

"Hey come-on man!"
(says sleepy Joe and Lee) :doofus: I'll be 76 in 90 days. Jews guys god-da cut me some slack on a typo here an dare! Just remember dat "When I'm wrong...I'm seldom right!" :pouty:
« Last Edit: March 03/02/21, 12:02:53 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Been $2.74 in Warroad and Roseau for the last week. And I am not alright with that. I liked it better when it was down around $2.00.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed,thanx to this clown biden a steady weekly increase of .10,slow but sure,last weekend in sodak I paid $3.29 for 87octane,E 15   .20 less E30 another .10 lower.afraid to see where crude oil is today but suspect I'll peek.Union fuel transport drivers are on pin's and needles worried about layoff's coming.in 30 day's biden has really screwed us over,if his lips are moving and he's not mumbling he's lying.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
$2.49 in Mason City/Clear Lake on Thursday when we came home, $2.79 here in town yday. That's pretty normal as there's a pipeline substation right next to I 35 @ the 1st Clear Lake exit.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so, i'm not defending anyone here but explain to me how 1 person is responsible for raising gas prices?????

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The weather down in Texas played a role in this too as their production was down almost 1,000,000 barrels a day from having no power for most of a week. OPEC also has a hand in it, keeping their production #'s low.
« Last Edit: March 03/02/21, 08:11:53 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The weather down in Texas played a role in this too as their production was down almost 1,000,000 barrels a day from having no power for most of a week.
thats is what i thought i read and heard also.

that be like blaming biden for the rona vacines being delayed because of the weather down there. but whatever floats there boat i guess.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
so, i'm not defending anyone here but explain to me how 1 person is responsible for raising gas prices?????

Same way one guy can destroy 40% of small bars & restaurants in outstate Minnesota. Bad policy is bad policy no matter what level of government it's on.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Well glenn when mumbles put the kibosh on our leading the world in export crud oil ,shutting down the keystone etc we'll start purchasing from opec again driving up our cost here just like the 8 years of obummer last january crude was $8/barrel maybe less? last week $60/barrel and china joe its business as usual biden hasn't a clue or frankly judging by his E.O's these past days he could careless about us citizens,just wait for our taxes to hit us with our pourus southern border's and illigals pouring in we'll get to pay the piper to house,feed etc,its a bad cycle with no end game
« Last Edit: March 03/02/21, 08:20:43 AM by snow1 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Same way one guy can destroy 40% of small bars & restaurants in outstate Minnesota. Bad policy is bad policy no matter what level of government it's on.
OK got me there, but show or tell me how this is bidens fault. again i dont like the guy, just cannot see how one person is to blame.

its kinda like football, the QB gets way to much credit, OR blame when things dont work right.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman

We'll country boy :scratch: I tink it only took one person ta pick up da pen and sign da bill fur da pipeline  shut-down!

Darefore wid-out dat one guy we wouldn't be in dis situation..... :bonk:

Yust say in... :confused:

PS. And don't ya tink dat da one guy didn't have a clue prices would go banannas! :bs:
 :thumbs:
« Last Edit: March 03/02/21, 08:32:15 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

We'll country boy :scratch: I tink it only took one person ta pick up da pen and sign da bill fur da pipeline  shut-down!

Darefore wid-out dat one guy we wouldn't be in dis situation..... :bonk:

Yust say in... :confused:
and dat SIR is not a done deal...........then ex orders are hardly worth the paper there written on!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
BINGO Lee,better yet "yatzee"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
BINGO Lee,better yet "yatzee"

Keep it down Snow! We wouldn't want some-a dem uninformed sleepy Joe supporters ta get upset now would ya.  :pouty:

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
whatever....blame whomever you guys want.......we'll all wake up tomorrow morning and move on. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, you're right.  Presidents take too much credit and they are assigned too much blame.

There are lots of moving pieces that drive the economy up and down - some of which the president can influence, but in the next election Repubs will be asking the American people...

Are you better off now than you were four years ago?  :confused:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
whatever....blame whomever you guys want.......we'll all wake up tomorrow morning and move on. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

agreed glenn we have no choice and don't have to like it do we?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure would like to see that pipeline project completed.