Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Sleepy Joe's Gas prices.....  (Read 8025 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Gas prices are nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the tax increases headed our way both Federally & and the State level.

The government continues to send out cash related to Covid with no thoughts of how to reclaim the money. Billions and millions are being spent on each level. Do the math on the per person cost and then refigure using the amount of people who actually pay taxes.

Also keep an eye on Walz, he will attempt to slip a increase of the gas tax pass us as sure as i'm sitting here.

As with any government deal.....follow the money.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Gas prices are nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the tax increases headed our way both Federally & and the State level.

The government continues to send out cash related to Covid with no thoughts of how to reclaim the money. Billions and millions are being spent on each level. Do the math on the per person cost and then refigure using the amount of people who actually pay taxes.

Also keep an eye on Walz, he will attempt to slip a increase of the gas tax pass us as sure as i'm sitting here.

As with any government deal.....follow the money.
:happy1: :happy1: oh yea!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I sure would like to see that pipeline project completed.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
These pic's of our mumbles boy today sure looks like he's off plumb compared to his early days up till 2016,today he has a glazed over look....

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's my take on the Biden and gas prices thing. Shutting down the pipeline did start to cause the price to creep up a little and then the whole Texas thing made it worse. What Biden is doing with the pipeline and the banning of drilling on federal lands by EO will continue to drive the price of oil up which will in turn cause the price of gas to go up since OPEC will be able to control the price again. And that will fall squarely on sleepy Joe's shoulders since he did it with EOs. My 2 pennies on that.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I'll pay whatever the price for gas is, cause I ain't buying no friggin electric vehicle. :confused: :bs: :surrender:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Here's my take on the Biden and gas prices thing. Shutting down the pipeline did start to cause the price to creep up a little and then the whole Texas thing made it worse. What Biden is doing with the pipeline and the banning of drilling on federal lands by EO will continue to drive the price of oil up which will in turn cause the price of gas to go up since OPEC will be able to control the price again. And that will fall squarely on sleepy Joe's shoulders since he did it with EOs. My 2 pennies on that.

:doah: Is it necessary ta get on here and interject common sense philosophy?  :bow:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Spot on JB,comrad joe has alot on  his narrow shoulders,I thought bummer was bad but holy cow biden is a train wreckl but shouldn't be a surprise he was a failure for 47 years.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

:doah: Is it necessary ta get on here and interject common sense philosophy?  :bow:
Sorry. Every now and then it breaks thru. Just can't help myself.  :nerd: Same here Glenn. No electric vehicle for us either.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
No electric car here.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
or here too, not even a electric motorcycle............
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

How bout that electric mobility scooter?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

oh my that is another can of worms!!!  good one!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
knuckle head shutting down oil drilling/fracking really hurt our everyday fuel prices and jobless numbers this alone put 1000's out of work.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We dropped to $2.68 or $.11 yday here.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Saw $2.66 at the CWOP a few minutes ago
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Still $2.74 here this morning.