Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Guess who just won the Pepsi challenge?  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like Coke just won again!

White that!   :bs:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually don't get too wound up in boycotts - as if my meager buying power will make a difference, but...

in this case, if I have a choice between buying Coke and something else...

I'll buy something else.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
never did care for coke pop... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
IF I drink pop it's usually coke. Like the cherry coke.  But since pop isn't really good for me I usually get gatorade, the fruit punch or cool blue. Don't suppose that's good for me either but what the hell

Another favorite is squirt or fresca. I use 7up with my brandy but the ice cubes give me heart burn. :confused: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Are ice cubes considered food? Asking for a friend... :scratch:  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually don't get too wound up in boycotts - as if my meager buying power will make a difference, but...

I'll buy something else.
We the consumer built these companies they seem to forget. One can at a time. They can take their new racism and shove it up their ars-one can at a time. Theres way more option's today then 100 years ago. 😏

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll buy something else.
We the consumer built these companies they seem to forget. One can at a time. They can take their new racism and shove it up their ars-one can at a time. Theres way more option's today then 100 years ago. 😏
thats how i feel about walmart............but they aint gone belly up yet so i'm sure my boycott hasnt done them any harm!!!! :doah: but i feel better.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I don't think the opinion of a few old white guys in lily white northern Minnesota will matter much to the executives down in Atlanta.

But we sure can talk smack about them while we gaze down a ice hole I suppose.  :happy1:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
coca cola was and still is a huge customer to one of the shops i represented, actually when i first started at DCI, welding stainless steel..i made a pile of money working OT building tanks/vessels for them. think they ordered like 70 of them. :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And even if there is some backlash in terms of lost sales, there's no way it would ever make the light of day.The arrogance of corporate America knows no bounds.  :moon:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Yep their banking on the little old, and rest of White folks folding and not saying a thing.
While the crazies' keep on their march of canceling everything normal in society.

Will it fold Coke-nope, but hopefully it will show other companies that's it's not a good idea to become social warrior and just worry about selling their pop which we are paying for. Not their brand of morality!   :bs:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The Black Power thingy is in the forefront now. They need to make hay while the sun shines I guess. Also don't think the Hispanic groups aren't also paying attention. As soon as they get enough folks legalized they will push the same issues.

Whites are in the minority in this country now. We will learn to adjust or keep moving North until they shovel dirt on us. The one thing the whites still have going for them is they have the money. As soon as money becomes worthless (or more useless) then we will be in trouble.    ;)
« Last Edit: March 03/01/21, 12:14:50 PM by dutchboy »
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093