Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Big day on capitol hill  (Read 6541 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Well today is the day another attack is suppose to happen in DC curious if anything will happen,heck our state capitol is on pin's n needles with the chavin deal monday,whatever the outcome unrest is inevitable,let's hope our good folks can maintain peace if folks get fired-up this time.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope all is well too.  What the heck has happened to people? 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Nothing will happen. However if it were I would hope they hit them with fire hoses and blow their asses all the way to Maryland.

It's going to be a tough summer in the metro with the Chavin trial. Glad i'll be up here where we have enough sense not to put up with any BS.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Nothing will happen. However if it were I would hope they hit them with fire hoses and blow their asses all the way to Maryland.

It's going to be a tough summer in the metro with the Chavin trial. Glad i'll be up here where we have enough sense not to put up with any BS.
i agree Dutchy.........

watching the news last night, they were talking to Floyd's uncle. i was really surprised at some of the things he said, both good and bad. but like i was telling my wife........when that verdict comes in,,either way.......i see a second LA/rodney king happening here!!!!!!! unfortunately. :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Well today is the day another attack is suppose to happen in DC curious if anything will happen,heck our state capitol is on pin's n needles with the chavin deal monday,whatever the outcome unrest is inevitable,let's hope our good folks can maintain peace if folks get fired-up this time.
Not a chance, more OMG nonsense from the current crazies in the WH that will just waste more Tax dollars for nothing. Like someone going to try a frontal attack on the National Guard! 🤪

Unless Jimmy didn't get the app blast and shows up by mistake!  :bonk:
« Last Edit: March 03/04/21, 08:44:50 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed Leech,pretty sure the only reason he capitol is en-circled in wire/barriers and the guards is to protect these loons for more E.O's from biden en company from us as they take away our rights ...

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Reportedly the FBI has picked up a lot of chatter from the Trumpster/Qanon conspiracy terrorists. Best to be prepared do they don't have a repeat performance.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
When you protest on the outside of the fence you can have a political affiliation if you need one. If you cross the fence you are a domestic terrorist and deserve the same treatment as any other terrorist in the world.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Reportedly the FBI has picked up a lot of chatter from the Trumpster/Qanon conspiracy terrorists. Best to be prepared do they don't have a repeat performance.

Says CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and roony!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Says the FBI and anyone else who isn't brainwashed.

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
FBI,CIA, DOJ,  they have all become biased and a platform for the left.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
FBI,CIA, DOJ,  they have all become biased and a platform for the left.

I dont buy it. The Trumpsters and the extremist right wingers say that they are a platform for the left because they contradict Trump's line of BS.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Says CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC and roony!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Who else is there?  Noone! 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Say what ya want but we as a country were way better off when Trump was in command..good grief.dipshete biden will be canned soon then what? two faced harris  scary with pelosi...  :sad:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Say what ya want but we as a country were way better off when Trump was in command..good grief.dipshete biden will be canned soon then what? two faced harris  scary with pelosi...  :sad:

I'm thinkin the Biden camp will disagree. It doesn't matter anyway, you can let it go anytime now. It will be the Dems for the next 4 years get use to it.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm thinkin the Biden camp will disagree. It doesn't matter anyway, you can let it go anytime now. It will be the Dems for the next 4 years get use to it.
:happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Let's just hope they all grow up and start working together. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup that would be nice... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Somewhere along the line between winning a election and the swearing in these guys lose their balls and get led around by their nose. Spineless comes to mind.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
I disagree with winning an election,don't consider fraud/cheating a win but do agree with spinless.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I disagree with winning an election,don't consider fraud/cheating a win but do agree with spinless.

Many people believe the Mafia killed Kennedy & Hoffa both. But alas, no proof there either.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
again....show me the proof.......pillow boy has it all .............supposedly......but nuttin yet!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Plenty of proof glenn just open your eyes,do you really think mail in ballots w/o voter ID /citizenship was fair? hell my mom who passed away 5 years ago got two ballots in the mail alone.sad deal but as stated above we'll have a long 4 years maybe longer with all the dem voters crossing the southern border also agree that the worst is yet to come,why else is the capitol being guarded for who know's how long?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry snow..you and I well never agree on this until i actually see a court ruling saying so!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
But Glenn, do you think that mail in voting with no idea was a good thing?
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Agreed,I hate politics hate seeing whats's happening to our country worse.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
But Glenn, do you think that mail in voting with no idea was a good thing?
not sure what you mean by "with no idea" but mail in voting has been around for a long time!!!!!!!! do i believe there is some dishonesty......yea, but never enough to sway an election. you take away mail in voting..how do the people in the military get to vote.

and i'm going to say this one more time............for every politician that beleives there was fraud, cheating call it whatever you like, where there names not on the same ballot? talk about friggin hypocrites!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That was suppose to be "no ID" oops.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That was suppose to be "no ID" oops.
oh I absolutely agree ID should be required.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And that was the problem with the mass mail in voting with the last election and they are not allowed to clean up the voter rolls. Plus the states that changed the rules before the election by bypassing the state legislature which was unconstitutional.