Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Big day on capitol hill  (Read 6538 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I also very firmly believe that if you aren't a legal citizen of this country you got no right to vote either.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
or get any benefits too!!!  it's just wrong to give money away to some one who is here illegally... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
That was suppose to be "no ID" oops.
oh I absolutely agree ID should be required.
I got an Absentee Ballot without showing any ID!! Application done online through the County Auditor's office only because we wanted them sent to the lake. Every registered voter in the state got 1 whether they were going to use it or not because of CV-19.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
But Glenn, do you think that mail in voting with no idea was a good thing?
not sure what you mean by "with no idea" but mail in voting has been around for a long time!!!!!!!! do i believe there is some dishonesty......yea, but never enough to sway an election. you take away mail in voting..how do the people in the military get to vote.

and i'm going to say this one more time............for every politician that beleives there was fraud, cheating call it whatever you like, where there names not on the same ballot? talk about friggin hypocrites!!!!!

nothing wrong with "absenttee" voting glenn no one claimed this is an issue for our military none what-so ever...the dems plan corvid restrict in person voting which occured,no proof of citizenship needed.that's my take.