Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: shopping produce~  (Read 5847 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So picking up a few eatibles for my weekend road trip to missouri I  came across "dragon" fruit in produce next to lemon plumbs(which are darn good btw)anyone try this dragon fruit? sure is strange looking,guess this fruit comes from cactus? news to me.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
never heard of it until now, so i googled it. looks like its from a cactus plant.....and spendy. i'd try anything once. i eat a pile of fruit and veggies. my wife came home yesterday with 4 lbs of grapes, bananas and a pineapple. the pineapple is already half gone, the grapes and bananas might make it till sunday?????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
never heard of it until now, so i googled it. looks like its from a cactus plant.....and spendy. i'd try anything once. i eat a pile of fruit and veggies. my wife came home yesterday with 4 lbs of grapes, bananas and a pineapple. the pineapple is already half gone, the grapes and bananas might make it till sunday?????

LOL  glenn hope you have city sewer as you'll plug up a ceptic in a few days...lol ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
naw i 'm good!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: and yea i got city water and sewer!!!! :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Doesn't sound like you'd have much use for any of Barry's stool softener... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Doesn't sound like you'd have much use for any of Barry's stool softener... :scratch:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: nope not really!!!!!!

i actually like that kind of stuff for breakfast more then anything else!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like fresh fruit and veggies too but don't buy it enough.  Love to cut up a pineapple and cool it down in the frig.  SO Dotch, when I was in for my annual Dr. checkup the other day my wife gives me the list of meds to show them.  (she used to work at the clinic and is very efficient)  Well the real nice nurse is going through the list and I am yup, yup, yup knowing my wife has it perfect and she says "stool softener at times".  Geez she didn't need to add that.  What could I say?  "ya but not very often".   :confused:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LP LOL ...kinda awkward eh? maybe indulge in a couple "old swell" every night,that should losen the kids up.... ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
another thing i really like is Kiwi, but it sucks to clean!!!!! :confused:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

kiwi? sounds like this dragon fruit is your huckleberry after I read about it,you give it a whirl glenn and fill us in.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

kiwi? sounds like this dragon fruit is your huckleberry after I read about it,you give it a whirl glenn and fill us in.
:tut: not a 3 to 6 bucks a piece!!!!!! :doah: i'm on a fixed income!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: not a 3 to 6 bucks a piece!!!!!! :doah: i'm on a fixed income!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well you like kiwi and this passion fruit  is three times the size of kiwi and word is the taste is much like kiwi,thought forsure you would hit this like a duck on a june bug....

So should we get a "go-fund me" acc't going? :confused:
« Last Edit: March 03/05/21, 12:16:22 PM by snow1 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I might try it if I ever come across it and remember.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I've seen them in the DC which prompted me to read about them. Haven't bought ant to try though.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What's the DC roony?? :scratch:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Your least favorite place Glenn, but they've been a very decent company for me to work at. At least they weren't afraid to hire a 61 year old. I've been there nearly five years as a mechanic. Before that I ran my own woodworking business for 35 years.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
[/quote]

If I had your money I could burn mine. :sleazy:  says Mike.
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

If I had your money I could burn mine. :sleazy:  says Mike.
[/quote] :confused: :banghead: :banghead: there's that damn Mikey again causing trouble. :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
...said the pot stirrer calling the instigator black... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doofus: Yea well you ain't exactly a picnic on the beach either there bucko ! :tut: :tut: :tut: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:doofus: Yea well you ain't exactly a picnic on the beach either there bucko ! :tut: :tut: :tut: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
well how the heck do you know anything about the beach, a picnic and Dotch???????????????    :scratch: :scratch:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That Smurfy sure knows how to derail a thread.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well how the heck do you know anything about the beach, a picnic and Dotch???????????????    :scratch: :scratch:
:confused: :pouty: it's just another way to say Dotch ain't no angel either. Ya putz. Don't you gotta go play in some cabbage or something. :confused: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That Smurfy sure knows how to derail a thread.
roony, I've learned from the best right here!!👍👍 :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch:  :rolleyes: Sounds bass ackwards to me!!  :doah:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch:  :rolleyes: Sounds bass ackwards to me!!  :doah:
:tut: :tut: :tut: not a chance.........i was an alter boy until you guyz came along!!!!!!!! :happy1: :doah: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
So..................................... who's this devils advocate that posted as you & looked awfully familar in the stimulus thread? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: March 03/06/21, 09:30:48 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So..................................... who's this devils advocate that posted as you & looked awfully familar in the stimulus thread? :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i plead the 5th!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: