Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Yeti bucket  (Read 1862 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i just watched about 30 seconds of a 5 minute video about the Yeti 5 gallon bucket. he was going to compare that to the everyday 5 gallon bucket.

there is no way i'd spend 40 bucks on a 5 gallon pail, hell i aint paying for what they want for Yeti coolers. not even the knockoff brands!!!

the guy started out by saying for 40 bucks it best come with a cure to the rona!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Dat be da truth.  :happy1: :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
OK so i just wasted the 5 minutes......damn that was funny. :rotflmao: he was really making fun of the yetti bucket. and if you wanted the fancy lid.......that was another 30 bucks!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
There's one born every minute.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a yeti can cooler.  only cause the son thought I needed it...  no way I'd buy it...  but he does work for yeti down in Buffalo I think it's at...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like a strong bucket but like you said, spendy.  One of their coolers would be nice if I could afford it.  A buddy got the 12 pack one that can also hold a bag of ice.  He loves it and the ice really lasts a long time. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
This might have been posted her before.  Yeti... You can buy better, but you can't pay more!  :bonk:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
OK so i just wasted the 5 minutes......damn that was funny. :rotflmao: he was really making fun of the yetti bucket. and if you wanted the fancy lid.......that was another 30 bucks!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I could have spent that five minutes more productively, Like looking at I'd rather be fishing pics!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I could have spent that five minutes more productively, Like looking at I'd rather be fishing pics!
Don't mind if I do...  :sleazy: