Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Winter project~  (Read 3921 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
99% complete,with all the crap going on in life right now this is a positive,good friend is a mopar nut did the complete powertrain of this 69 R/T bored out 440 to a 520 stroker,turbo,nitrus ....last thing on the list is rear slicks as these 60's will burn up with 456 rear end,heading to our local airport for flight fuel if it ever quits raining.1000+HP she'll spittin fire.

« Last Edit: March 03/24/21, 01:20:29 PM by snow1 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HEY GUNNER.......... what color is that car??????// :scratch: :scratch: :evil: :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY GUNNER.......... what color is that car??????// :scratch: :scratch: :evil: :evil: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

is he going to say yellow???? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: Probably the same color as your TP the day after you have a campfire!!  :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:                             
     ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Semantics!!  :tut: :mooning: :pouty: Even the OEM says nothing of G R E E N. :doofus: :doah: https://rickcarey.com/color-names/

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't like the green? wasn't my choice,kindof,my neighbors have two youngs kids,its a troubled home as cops visit often,pretty sure the dad has issues as I here the verbal abuse on summer nights and our homes are not close we're spread out,they're kids 8 yr old boy/12 yo girl come over to visit when I'm grilling or in the barn working on projects,they love to help or try both love my golden Duce,sometimes baby sitting him when he can't tag along ,so showed the kids my possible color chart for paint,let them pick as I can always re-paint down the road,they both agreed this chartruse/black trim would look great,original color was orange.So there ya have it.Color kindof grew on me once I added the black trim and leather seats.
« Last Edit: March 03/25/21, 08:50:38 AM by snow1 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Don't like the green? wasn't my choice,kindof,my neighbors have two youngs kids,its a troubled home as cops visit often,pretty sure the dad has issues as I here the verbal abuse on summer nights and our homes are not close we're spread out,they're kids 8 yr old boy/12 yo girl come over to visit when I'm grilling or in the barn working on projects,they love to help or try both love my golden Duce,sometimes baby sitting him when he can't tag along ,so showed the kids my possible color chart for paint,let them pick as I can always re-paint down the road,they both agreed this chartruse/black trim would look great,original color was orange.So there ya have it.Color kindof grew on me once I added the black trim and leather seats.
naw...not my car.........pick whatever color ya want.

just giving Gunner a bad time..you see he has trouble identifying colors!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
lol,that can be fun when the cat get's outof the bag,sold a buddy a gold truck years back,he picked it out as he likes the gold color,the truck is blue....still give him grief years later.
« Last Edit: March 03/25/21, 12:40:50 PM by snow1 »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I like it.  It's quite an eye catcher.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I like it.  It's quite an eye catcher.
:happy1: Me too!! Just tryin to give glenn some of that stuff he's always spreading back.  :swords: Besides he seem to think that everything that doesn't look like his favorite condiment https://www.heinz.com/products/heinztomatoketchup?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2020_Heinz%20Ketchup_Insp is green.  :doofus: 
  :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)