Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bread  (Read 5800 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
I found this posted on social media. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good idea :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to know.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good training program!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
at times i have had mallards feed under my bird feeders here in cold spring. at the cabin i occasionally throw out some bread but the other birds and tree rats, or my dogs  :confused: get to it. :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
There were some guys who got busted in Rochester many years ago for putting a plank covered with bread into their cargo van which was full of bread to lure the geese & ducks in.  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang, reading the topic I though someone had good recipes?  :confused:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
There were some guys who got busted in Rochester many years ago for putting a plank covered with bread into their cargo van which was full of bread to lure the geese & ducks in.  :doah:

Stupid criminals on so many levels...

For as many as there were (are?) down there, you'd think the cops would let them take as many as they could.  :confused:

And how would you like to get home and open the van doors to a bunch of panicked geese?  No thanks.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dang, reading the topic I though someone had good recipes?  :confused:
C'mon leech they'd a put that in the food thread!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Stupid criminals on so many levels...

For as many as there were (are?) down there, you'd think the cops would let them take as many as they could.  :confused:

And how would you like to get home and open the van doors to a bunch of panicked geese?  No thanks.

And the floor would look like black and white carpet with all of the goose crap and feathers on it.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I recall a story about a guy that lured a goose into his back seat...   Did not end well.   Those things will kick your Arse.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was that our buddy Rebs looking for a Thanksgiving goose?  LOL