Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: mpls police,chauvin~  (Read 12631 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
New trial? what do you guyz think,a "do over" or just a mistrial after this lastest juror was outted.Kinda thought after the waters loud mouth deal the city paying gf family 27mil,biden chiming in thought he would be aquitted but he was doomed from the get go,even the judge slipped by scolding waters that her loud mouth could change the out come of the trial,the day before the verdict,good grief,chauvin bares some responsibility like manslaughter but not all 3 charges JMPO,but here we go now what?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well, here are my thoughts. i truly didnt expect him to be found quilty on all 3 charges. i expected him being quilty of some. i believe he was also a scapegoat so the city wouldnt burn down but still should of been held accountable.

there are alot of issues i could see ending in a new trial or the verdict getting thrown out but from the different attorneys the local news interviewed they said it would be tough to do. personally i dont see why not. to me there was alot of shady issues not handled correctly.

as far as that juror coming forward....all i gotta say is if he was actually in DC because of what he said was to be there on the anniversary of Martin Luther Kings speech.........WHY did he have that Tshirt on with Kings picture on it, BUT also with the saying " GET OFF OUR NECK"??????????? :pouty: :scratch: :scratch: alterior motive if you ask me.

regarding the questionaire he filled out for the jury duty, i think he lied on it based on what they said on the news, yet not enough info is out IMO, but some of those they interviewed made a point, why didnt the attorneys vet him nore??????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I think new trial myself. Just seeing that picture of him in the shirt tells you he went in it with a prejudice towards Chauvin. They need to go get a bunch of Amish people or people that don't see the media. Alaskan bush maybe?  :scratch: Going to be hard to get a fair trial I think.
« Last Edit: May 05/05/21, 07:54:24 AM by Jerkbiat »
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
 He wouldn't get off. Every thing right now is being done to pes black folks to calm them down from burning shat and get their votes. It will start up again when the female cop goes on trial for shooting the resisting thug by mistake. Everyone of the thugs praised in the News that have been killed had warrants or have been arrested multiple times. If you live that way theres a good chance at some point you will put yourself in a position, to die that way.  :shocked:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He wouldn't get off. Every thing right now is being done to pes black folks to calm them down from burning shat and get their votes. It will start up again when the female cop goes on trial for shooting the resisting thug by mistake. Everyone of the thugs praised in the News that have been killed had warrants or have been arrested multiple times. If you live that way theres a good chance at some point you will put yourself in a position, to die that way.  :shocked:
yea......... :mad1: :pouty: why isnt that ever brought up!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline savage270

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I just don't understand how we got to the point where the cops are the bad guys and the criminals are the heroes :confused:

For the record, I think Chauvin is a POS and should spend a long time behind bars for what he did.

Other than the airport, I don't ever plan to set foot in Minneapolis again.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
On the side of a store in North Mpls by where I work. They painted a big picture of him.
Any guesses which picture they used?  :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
makes a person sick..............
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
There is a good chance there will be a new trial.   Even guilty doofs like Chauvin are entitled to a fair trial.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
There is a good chance there will be a new trial.   Even guilty doofs like Chauvin are entitled to a fair trial.

Tell the Mayor of Brooklyn Center that. He fired the black city Manager after 21 years of service for stating city officers are entitled to a fair trial, the day after the Daunte Wright shooting.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Was it just a coincidence that the first juror to publicly speak about the trial - and emphasize how much due diligence he and the jury did in reviewing the evidence and the considering the charges - was also the guy who was identified a week afterwards as someone wearing a "Get off our Necks/BLM" t-shirt at Washington, D.C. rally in August.   :confused:

Legal Debate Rages Over Derek Chauvin Juror’s ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks’ T-Shirt, Attendance at BLM Rally Prior to Trial

Despite his admitted attendance at the event wearing a slogan which only entered the national lexicon after Floyd’s death, Mitchell said he answered “no” to jury questionnaire prompts which read as follows:

“Did you, or someone close to you, participate in any of the demonstrations or marches against police brutality that took place in Minneapolis after George Floyd’s death?”

“Other than what you have already described above, have you, or anyone close to you, participated in protests about police use of force or police brutality?”

“I think I was being extremely honest, for sure,”  :rolleyes: Mitchell told the paper regarding the jury selection process, including the questionnaire. “I gave my views on everything — on the case, on Black Lives Matter.”  :undecided:

According to the jury questionnaire’s own terms, Mitchell’s answers were later required to be submitted under oath. That requirement — as Mitchell’s own oath later indicated — could result in the triggering of Minnesota’s perjury statute.

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: May 05/06/21, 02:45:32 PM by Steve-o »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Tell the Mayor of Brooklyn Center that. He fired the black city Manager after 21 years of service for stating city officers are entitled to a fair trial, the day after the Daunte Wright shooting.

I'll be sure to do that, next time I see him.      But sometimes you need to know when to keep your mouth shut in public also.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll be sure to do that, next time I see him.      But sometimes you need to know when to keep your mouth shut in public also.
Yea, living quietly in fear is a good thing for some folks.  :coffee:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
On the side of a store in North Mpls by where I work. They painted a big picture of him.

Leech you poor soul,you work in mpls? trying figure out where in mpls? you work near the floyd trash? just curious as to where they would alloqw more building graffiti

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Leech you poor soul,you work in mpls? trying figure out where in mpls? you work near the floyd trash? just curious as to where they would alloqw more building graffiti
Yep northside. I'm sure the store owner let them put it on the wall as a little safety precaution for the next go round of looting.   :surrender:

After working Mfg for 40 years I got one year to the big R so I took this job to get out of the long hours and stress of management for the last few.
Now if I can just make it one year without getting shot around there I'm good!  :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/07/21, 10:43:26 AM by Leech~~ »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So trying to figure out your general location on the north side,years ago we shot pool at the 200 club,got our friday evening's started at stand-up franks,long before the gun play we see today in that area,there was a strip club on w broadway/washington ave where patrons heckeled the gals to put they're close on....lol that's what I was told anyway ;)

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
So trying to figure out your general location on the north side,years ago we shot pool at the 200 club,got our friday evening's started at stand-up franks,long before the gun play we see today in that area,there was a strip club on w broadway/washington ave where patrons heckeled the gals to put they're close on....lol that's what I was told anyway ;)

I work at a few schools one is on 27th and Lyndale.  Shootings and detouring around yellow crime tape enough to and from work.  :undecided:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotcha,tough area today,gotta be on your toe's all the time eh?thanx.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I do feel for the two new guys to the force.  I think they were on duty for 2 weeks when they ended up working with scumbag Chauvin.  His little guy syndrome got these 2 guys in trouble.  BIG TROUBLE!!!  How are they going to tell a veteran of the force, who is supposed to be showing them how to do things, that he is not doing something right?  I heard them talking that Chauvin is only 5'8" and 140 lbs.  Nothing wrong with that but I think it brought out the NapolĂ©on Syndrome in him.  Look where it got him.  I hope these 2 new guys get some leniency.  A lot of it! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Chain of command. Those new guys were just doing what they were told.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i seen where they slapped additional charges on Chauvin for an arrest he made on a minor, think back in 2017. not only with the fed charges they brought against all 4 i pretty much think Chauvin is all but toast.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Chauvin needs punishment but this hog piling is outrageous,this entire trial is a political circus,as if the 3 charges aren't bad enough,manslaughter yes now we have a self incriminating juor that lied during his vetting,loud mouth waters coming to mpls to incite a riot if aquitted,27million payoff to pos thug's family weeks before the trial,the dang judge let it slip after the waters fiasco saying her action's could change the out come of the verdict the day before the verdict,this entire trial was a sham from the get go,yet we have more shooting's in north mpls to date than ever before,some bad guyz are caught but nary a word,no cash payoff's to families etc. this entire trial smells like sheete...surprised the juor that lied hasn't been brought up on prejury charges,oh yeah wrong skin color my bad.

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Un-armed.... just means that more will get killed.
And then, the trickle down effect... would be.... Who would want that job?

It also has an underlying condition, folks will get away with more crap..... more unrest, just legal.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I think our Mayor grow up watching to much Mayberry! 🤪

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: May 05/12/21, 12:13:13 PM by Steve-o »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah right,it's always the cop's fault,G.D. looney tunes,education for starters,family values,father figure,respect taught at a young age for adults and authority figures,respect our laws,comply when you  don't and get caught is a biggy,how about neighborhood reform?our police are doing a thankless job these days,this pity me BS "stop killing us black folk and the race card is played out,protesting and painting graffiti in your hood on private building's doesn't help your cause,and then the "bull horns" good grief,all the B.S. a select few spew is embarrassing not relivant but yet they beller loud and clear to whomever will listen.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Come on Mayor, even Barnie Fife got one bullet!  :bonk: :bonk:  :police: