Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Mice~ ugh!  (Read 888 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So finally broke down and fired up my lawn tractor as I couldn't see my pup's ball way out back as we /he plays "chuck-it" every evening,g--damn mice chewed up the  power drive belt to engauge the blades and made a nest on the mower deck with dryer sheets I had stuck everywhere,so lucky me I have a power equipment shop/store just down the road to get my belt replaced,i have numerous rodent bait station's setup around the barn and house yet still have mice issues,then wilst mowing the yard I  had this critter I thought was a leopard frog jump out of the long grass near my creek,the some beech was fast making long jumps as I motored on it kept jumping faster and faster heading for the creek then I noticed this critter had a long tail,small body but boy was it fast,looked it up ,never herd of the "woodland jumping" mouse,anyone here ever seen them before?must be a chinese plant....j/k
« Last Edit: May 05/07/21, 10:05:33 AM by snow1 »