Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2021 fishing opener  (Read 7370 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY.......HD sends me bonus checks to stir the pot!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

I want a refund cause you suck at it!  :nerd:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea I'll never be as good as that Lee character. :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn most likely you got the helix 5 DI(down imaging model)not the SI (side imaging model) but still a great unit in color,shows depth,fish and water temp your good to go.Are they mounting it for you?Setting up the transducer right can be challegingfor a green horn.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Da brudder and I put a new Lowrance unit on last spring,  the install wasn't too bad,  Man those SI transducers are long. Really looking forward to the upcoming fishing season,  the minnows should be in shallow within the weeks and I'll be right there with the eyes..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
glenn most likely you got the helix 5 DI(down imaging model)not the SI (side imaging model) but still a great unit in color,shows depth,fish and water temp your good to go.Are they mounting it for you?Setting up the transducer right can be challegingfor a green horn.
yes there going to install it. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Da brudder and I put a new Lowrance unit on last spring,  the install wasn't too bad,  Man those SI transducers are long. Really looking forward to the upcoming fishing season,  the minnows should be in shallow within the weeks and I'll be right there with the eyes..
That SI is nice after you figure out how to use it. :happy1: :cool: A closeout HDS7 Gen 3 in '19 here!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon