Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: So we lost another great one....  (Read 31267 times)

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw her once on one of the late night talk shows. She came across as a real dingbat. Claimed she had some type of spirit guide, and then said a bunch of made up words that she said was the language they used.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just seen the Queen of England passed away...   she was 96     
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wondered how bad off she was.  SO now what?  Will someone move up to her spot?   

I will answer that for me.  LOL  Charles becomes King. 
« Last Edit: September 09/08/22, 02:46:26 PM by LPS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Bummer. Elizabeth was a huge Corgi fan and had them most of her life. Was thinking of calling her for some pointers. Prince Charles will become king.
« Last Edit: September 09/08/22, 03:55:41 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer. Elizabeth was a huge Corgi fan and had them most of her life. Was thinking of calling her some pointers. Prince Charles will become king.
Already IS king.  I heard the ascendency is automatic upon the Queen's death.  All the other formal stuff will come later.

(Couldn't resist.   :embarrassed: )

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seeing her dogs was what got me interested in them too Dotch...   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It could take months for all of the formalities for him to be king.  They Parliament all have to pledge loyalty to him and he has to pledge loyalty to them too among other things.  Just think, Glenn may not know about this until we tell him when he gets back to civilization.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
as old as he is he could be gone by then!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Find him in the outhouse?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Shadow laying outside. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was implying Charles!!!   not Glenn!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I never understood why some people were so infatuated with these people. I saw one of the princesses once and thought she was cute…was about as far as I cared to know. 
2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike I thought you meant Glenn and I thought it was funny as heck.  Thanks for that laugh.  LOL   Ya Pull I agree.  Britain spends millions a year to have the pretentious "Royal Family".  I don't really get it but seems fun for them.  It is classy in it's own way but is it really necessary?  That is what takes away from the classiness of it to me but then again, what the heck do I know????

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I was watching a Netflix documentary on the old castles in England and they gave the warring histories of all the past monarch families and invaders.

Too bad they can't do it like the old days...

Prince Harry could send a squad of commandos to kidnap King Charles and his brother, Prince William, lock them away in one of those towers forever, and declare himself king.  :bonk:  And everyone would have to go along with it until someone could get to Harry.   :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Mike I thought you meant Glenn and I thought it was funny as heck.  Thanks for that laugh.  LOL   Ya Pull I agree.  Britain spends millions a year to have the pretentious "Royal Family".  I don't really get it but seems fun for them.  It is classy in it's own way but is it really necessary?  That is what takes away from the classiness of it to me but then again, what the heck do I know????

They spend millions to have a Royal Family and we spend millions keeping currant and former presidents and their family out of jail.
'Bout even I guess.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing against her or her dogs but the whole royalty thing should be in the past, the distant past.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Nothing against her or her dogs but the whole royalty thing should be in the past, the distant past.

For me it's just like Canada and their Covid policy. Their country, they can do what they want.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and now Charlie is the king....   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Which makes what's her face Queen.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: Yea I heard it on the radio today. Not sure how I got involved in this conversation. :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Never did understand that over there but never really cared either.

Dotch that was damn funny. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I see that Loretta Lynn has passed at age 90. RIP! I still like to listen to the old country now and then.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I see that Loretta Lynn has passed at age 90. RIP! I still like to listen to the old country now and then.
:scratch: who's she??? :confused: :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
She was great! Coal miner's daughter Glenn.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just watched a movie about her and her career..  great singer!!    RIP

Online markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Great singer. My former employer hire her and her band to perform for our Christmas party about 20 years ago.
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wow!!  that would have great!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
She was one of my Mom's favorites. Think she saw her at the Grand Old Opry when my brother lived in Nashville.