Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes thread!  (Read 517840 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bradbury has been bulking up and is bigger now than he was but still no Kirk Lowdermilk.  Remember how big he was.  The D had to try to go around him.  LOL

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: You got me curious about Lowdermilk, LPS, so I asked Google. I checked 3 sites & the 1st one had him 6'3" & 263#s, the 2nd said 274#s, & the last had him at 284#s. There wasn't nearly as many 300+ #ers that were playing back then, like there is now. Bradbury is listed at 6'3" 300# & they say he was 306# at the combine.
« Last Edit: March 03/22/24, 11:00:19 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very interesting.  Ya Lowdermilk was a tough cookie.  I thought he was a lot bigger than that.  I thought he was huge. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
So, then I got wondering what the average size is of the Centers in the NFL today. Turns out that's just under 6'4" & ~ 306 # is the NFL average, so Bradbury is about average size.
« Last Edit: March 03/23/24, 08:21:07 AM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good info Gunner. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The Vikings cut Joseph loose & he signed with GB, where he is expected to compete for the starting job. Mn signed a XFL kicker, Romo, & are expected to sign another, either from the draft or an undrafted FA.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:25:20 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Jrasmussen

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
So, then I got wondering what the average size is of the Centers in the NFL today. Turns out that's just under 6'4" & ~ 306 # is the NFL average, so Bradbury is about average size.

Huh I really thought he looked small out there, maybe the rest of our line is just huge? You would think they could protect the QB better if that was the case.  :bonk:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
They are all big and strong.  Its all technique and leverage.