Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: NFL Stuff  (Read 50854 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I feel sorry for the fans of Cleveland to have this clown be the face of the franchise.

Ownership & Watson deserve to get all the ridicule that will come their way today and forever. This isn't something that will go away overnight.

Justice would be a 40 game suspension not including preseason or play-off games.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i see in the news Gronk retired again!!!!!!!! :pouty: wonder how long that'll last!!!!!!! :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
i see in the news Gronk retired again!!!!!!!! :pouty: wonder how long that'll last!!!!!!! :scratch:
Til his girlfriend wears him out again?   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Til his girlfriend wears him out again?   :sleazy:
she could wear me out too!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :hubba:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Remember a few years ago how the Saints were said to be real tight with the New Orleans Catholic Church?  Well now there is evidence that the Saints helped the church keep things quiet.  The church had been raping kids for years and taking them across state lines.  Nothing new to them.  SO why do you think Peyton the NFL cheater all of a sudden quit coaching???  Is he involved??  Probably.  Stay tuned. 
« Last Edit: June 06/29/22, 07:52:52 PM by LPS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see the fight between Adrian and LeVeon Bell is next month.  Bell is favored to win at this point.  Kind of sad. 

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I see the fight between Adrian and LeVeon Bell is next month.  Bell is favored to win at this point.  Kind of sad.
Bored?  :coffee:  Broke?   :doah:  Bonkers?  :crazy:  All of the above?    :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
agreed
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
shhesh.....there is an NFL  game on tomorrow night already!!!! hall of Fame Game.

then the 11th other preseason games.

regular season starts sept 8th.
« Last Edit: August 08/03/22, 09:31:26 AM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did we miss that fight???  Just googled it.  Was July 30.  Never heard a word about it. It is postponed until Sept.  Wheww.  Thought we missed.  Greatest sports event in the Century.  LOLOL
« Last Edit: August 08/03/22, 11:48:08 AM by LPS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
shhesh.....there is an NFL  game on tomorrow night already!!!! hall of Fame Game.

then the 11th other preseason games.

regular season starts sept 8th.

I see it is the Jaguars against the Raiders.  7 pm.  I will tune in for a bit.  Thanks Glenn.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had the Giants/Patriots game on last night.  Kind of watched it.  The Giants won.  lol  Always fun to see Bellicheck lose.  Games on tonight tomorrow and Sunday.  Vikes play Raiders at 3:30 on Sunday.  Lions at 5 tonight and Packers at 7 tonight.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
How anybody can watch pre-season football is beyond me.

Tonight is Friday, rasslin is on so football really has zero chance.   :rotflmao:

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Want to see how Trey Lance does tonight for the 49er's. From Marshall Mn. Watched him play at NDSU.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
watched a little bit of the game last night but hit the sack early. i may or may not watch some today. i'll tune in the vikes for a while maybe!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I watched a little of the Packers.  Love looked better than I thought he would.  Packers lost.  lol  Lions lost too.  Bears play Chiefs today at noon. 

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I watched a little of the Packers.  Love looked better than I thought he would.  Packers lost.  lol  Lions lost too.  Bears play Chiefs today at noon.

So, so disappointed in FOX. They didn't show a great sport like rasslin just so they could show the putrid Packer game. Thats ok since I have no interest in the Love fest I watched Shark Tank and then read a book for a while.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
rasslin?????   What's that?????People actually watch that????
 :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Lance had a pretty good game.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
rasslin?????   What's that?????People actually watch that????
 :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Lance had a pretty good game.
yep I do occasionally. :happy1: bears the hell out of watching the Twins!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Watson going to the Browns. 3 number 1's and 2 number 2's. Baker Mayfield wants to go to the Colts. Now what will the NFL do about Watson?......Suspend him for some games?
So here is the kick in the :mooning: ...

Watson signs fully guaranteed five year $230 Millon contract that starts in 2023.  If (when) he gets suspended in 2022, his annual salary will be divided by 17 games per season, and he will lose that money for each game he is suspended.

But in 2022, he "only" makes $1,000,000.  Most guys would want to start earning that big money right away.  But now for each suspension game, he will only lose $58,000.   :scratch:  If he would have wanted to start making the big money right away, he stood to lose $2.7Million per game.   :undecided:

This just in...   :Photography:    Deshaun Watson's punishment increased from a 6 game suspension with $0 fine to 11 games with a $5M fine (the largest ever levied against an NFL player).

Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson suspended 11 games, fined $5 million after settlement between NFL, NFLPA

The NFL and the NFL Players Association on Thursday reached a settlement in the Deshaun Watson disciplinary matter, agreeing that the Cleveland Browns quarterback will serve an 11-game suspension without pay after he was accused by more than two dozen women of sexual misconduct during massage sessions.

Watson will also pay a fine of $5 million and undergo mandatory evaluation by behavioral experts and follow their suggested treatment program.

Yet because Cleveland structured his contract to include a 2022 base salary of only $1.035 million, Watson was going to lose only $57,500 per game suspended, without the $5 million fine imposed in the settlement. Watson's total lost pay this season will be $632,500.

Then again...  we don't know how much he had to spend to settle all those cases out of court.   :doah:
« Last Edit: August 08/18/22, 01:49:30 PM by Steve-o »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Suspension + fine + his apology = he's still a pig.

But the biggest pig in this whole thing is the Browns owner who ok'd that contract and bringing him to Cleveland. Shame on them.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:Clap: :Clap:
I hope the Dog Pound is asking for Baker back before they play 1/2 their 2023 schedule. :moon:
« Last Edit: August 08/18/22, 10:02:29 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd that Dutch!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope the fans boo the entire game

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
This just in...   :Photography:    Deshaun Watson's punishment increased from a 6 game suspension with $0 fine to 11 games with a $5M fine (the largest ever levied against an NFL player).

Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson suspended 11 games, fined $5 million after settlement between NFL, NFLPA

...AND Oh, by the way...

Why, you ask, is the suspension 11 games and not 12 or any other bigger number?   :confused:

Because the Browns play Deshaun's old team, the Texans, the week he returns from suspension.   :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea and they'll probably broadcast that as the game of the week!!!!!!! :puke: :banghead: training-087

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Carson Wentz cut by Commies.  Had no guaranteed moneys neither.