Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: I've tried  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Splinter

• Outdoorsman
  • MNO Junior Staff
I've tried to get people on but i go to a small town school. so sorry. :-\  congrats on the new guy thats on. :) the problem is that almost nobody has enternet in my school.
My dad taught me everything I know,   but not everything he knows!

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Keep your chin up Splinter.  We know you have been working hard!  Thank you for all that hard work!  Just keep planting the seeds out there (keep spreading the word).  Sooner or later they will start to grow (then we will have a bunch of kids popping in here).  :)
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Woody

• Master Outdoorsman
I know you tried, I saw the frustration on your face each day.  I may have set your hopes too high on this, if I did-I'm sorry bud!  I know you'll gladly help me when we go out hanging flyers around.  And we can bring some when we have the boyscout jamboree in a couple months!  You've done what you could given the circumstances, and I for one (your dad) am very proud of you!  ;)
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson

Got Freedom? Thank a Vet!!!
www.fawkinnae.com
www.atijigs.com

Offline Mayfly

• Master Outdoorsman
    • MNO
I've tried to get people on but i go to a small town school. so sorry. :-\  congrats on the new guy thats on. :) the problem is that almost nobody has enternet in my school.

Don't worry man! we got at least 1 good member out of the deal.....you!

Thanks for posting, hope to see more of it ;D

Offline WoodChuck

• Master Outdoorsman
  • " Minnesota Outdoorsman supporter"
 :(  well splinter ! dont get down !! it,s like a lot of things if its worth trying it take time to see the fruits of your labor . keep your head up and try again.
"i am not the KING FISHER , nor the fisher of men , but i am a fisherman "    membership n. 141