Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: .223 ammo  (Read 6694 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We are cleaning things up around here and I just found a box of .223 shells.  It's a box of 50.  The retail sticker on them says $10.99.  LOL  What are they worth to anyone?   Add $10 for shipping.  I will take a pic of it.
« Last Edit: June 06/12/21, 01:17:41 PM by LPS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So just curious.  I really don't care if I sell these or not.  Is the Remanufactured thing a problem?  I don't own a .223 rifle so just thought that someone else might be interested in them.  Full metal jackets would be great for varmints. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
If nobody else wants them, I'll take them.
I have more than I'll ever use already 😜 though....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
If you have enough HD you don't need to take these.  I just thought people were looking for most kinds of shells. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Been trying to thin out some varmints at home. Was about out of 20 gauge shells so I stopped at Scheels in Mankato to get some. I bought a box of 25, about a buck a shot with  the tax
 I figure about 4 times what they should be.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a lot of money for 20 gauge shells.   Shoot straight Roony.  LOL

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I am like HD. Well stocked in the .223 ammo department. We had bought a lot before the big plandemic since it was cheap. I think then I paid $.28\round then.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That is a lot of money for 20 gauge shells.   Shoot straight Roony.  LOL
Just got another woodchuck. That is number 4 in the last few weeks. I am at war with them and the coon (plural). The coon got into the building i store the pontoon in. I am now in the market for new pontoon furniture.  :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
« Last Edit: June 06/16/21, 02:43:44 PM by roony »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OH man!  I would be mad too!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Oh oh, I see another bill Murray in caddyshack!!!👍👍 :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh oh, I see another bill Murray in caddyshack!!!👍👍 :sleazy: :rotflmao:
Too soon for joking Glenn
 Looks like about 3 grand worth of damage.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ouch! Insurance??

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
More bad news there. I recently switched companies but wasn't aware of the damage until today.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Holy hookshot, Batman! Those damn things wreck more stuff & crap on what they don't. After last fall cleaning out the granary at home, if I never see another raccoon or their terd piles it'll be too soon.  :angry:
« Last Edit: June 06/16/21, 05:41:16 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Any more that I live trap will be going to the promised land. My son has some "dog proof" traps. I may check them out too.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck roony!!!!  they are nasty!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
rooney, woodchucks love cantalope and a few chunks in a live trap will produce results quickly and should keep the dogs away. Good luck. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
More bad news there. I recently switched companies but wasn't aware of the damage until today.
You still should be able to make a claim with them if the damage occurred when under their policy. Ask your agent about it.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You still should be able to make a claim with them if the damage occurred when under their policy. Ask your agent about it.
Yes, I'm planning on it today
 I hope it works out

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, I'm planning on it today
 I hope it works out
i sure hope so roony!!!!!!! you do know it happened AFTER you switched to the new Ins company right!!!!!!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, it happened over the winter. I had continuous coverage though, I tend to be honest
 It's one of my shortcomings.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Agent isn't sure i was covered for animal damage. She is checking into it.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Got an adjuster coming in a day or two, we'll see what happens.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck!!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Roony!!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Roony!!!

It looks like things will work out about as well as I could have expected. I only had $3,000 insurance on the 20' 1989 Lowe Pontoon which is what I paid for it 18 years ago. They gave me the choice of getting the full $3,000 and them taking it or getting a check for $2,525 and keeping it. to me it seems like a no brainer for me to keep it and fix it up so that's what I'm doing. Thanks for your support everybody.
Art
Oh, here is the sight my eyes beheld when I looked in the shed . I will get a picture on later, internet isn't working too well right now.
« Last Edit: June 06/18/21, 01:31:22 PM by roony »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's great roony!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Roony!!!

It looks like things will work out about as well as I could have expected. I only had $3,000 insurance on the 20' 1989 Lowe Pontoon which is what I paid for it 18 years ago. They gave me the choice of getting the full $3,000 and them taking it or getting a check for $2,525 and keeping it. to me it seems like a no brainer for me to keep it and fix it up so that's what I'm doing. Thanks for your support everybody.
Art
Oh, here is the sight my eyes beheld when I looked in the shed . I will get a picture on later, internet isn't working too well right now.

$25 for new chairs.  $2500 in your pocket.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman