Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Greetings all.  (Read 3359 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
      tangle tooth here. Since I'm retired now, I make most of my outdoors mistakes during the week. I leave the woods and waters to you working folks on weekends.   
      Most of my outdoors activities are in Watonwan, Blue Earth, Martin and Faribault Counties.
      Fly fishing for sunnies and bass. Fly tying. Fish for catfish. Haven't been bowfishing in several years. My hunting these days are rabbit, squirrel and pheasant. Wouldn't mind trapping raccoons.
      I look forward to learning a few things and maybe helping out.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome.  Enjoy retirement.  I am still learning to fish and I'm 74.  I miss my small game hunting though. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome!!!  and enjoy the fun!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome TT!! Bunch of good fellers here. Even Glenn.  :nerd:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yo TT.  Nice to meet you.  This is a fun bunch once you get to know us. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 ::welcome:: TT, & don't be shy!! Yeah, you best be careful around that glenn guy. :rolleyes: He's got a degree.......................................................... in  :bs:!! ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :nerd: welcome aboard TT. dont listen to these guys...... :pouty: i'm the nicest guy i know!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

seriously looking forward to reading about your excursions!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: and as others said dont be shy joining in!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!