Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Olympics~  (Read 9453 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't watched one second of these games,this kind of bullshete is why,this classless clown knew she had a shot at a medal,that's why the circus clown attire/look,or is that the look of a rodeo clown? good grief.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
And now the wing-ding........ :bs:

https://www.dailyadvent.com/gb/news/86213ec9514bd6ba6d50ae21f2078e08-Tokyo-2020-USA-athlete-Raven-Saunders-under-investigation-by-International-Olympic-Committee-for-podium-gesture

Certain groups of people continually raise all sorts of hell, disrupt everything, and they wonder why they're so disliked by so many?! So they protest more, disrupt more...the whole thing snowballs. She made an "X" for all the "oppressed"ones out there. While on the Olympic Podium.
Well, I now raise my hand in the air and make an "I" for all the idjits out there. It's my middle finger salute.
good i hope they actually do something about it.  :confused: :mad1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Yeah, they need to do a chromosome test on him, au her!   :scratch: :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Yeah, they need to do a chromosome test on him, au her!   :scratch: :scratch:

Ya, so they don't breed anymore of 'em.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So,even tho I haven't wasted one second watching these games,I couldn't help a thread about the high jump competition....holy sheep shete 7'10? back in my high school days I was a big dog at 6'6....(western roll back then)unreal!.Dick Fosbury lead the way to these new hights.Raised the bar....pun intended.
« Last Edit: August 08/02/21, 01:25:00 PM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think my classmate, Rod Raver, set the HJ record in '73 with the Fosbury Flop....

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got all my chores done and turned on the TV.  The Olympics were on.  Figured Snow would be watching so I watched some Karate.  BORING.  Now womens wrestling.  As Leech said, they should check her chromosones.  The Ukraine woman I mean. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
On the bright side, they need fewer bathrooms that way... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lots of odd things this Olympics.  I wish I could have seen it when the German coach got the boot for punching a horse.  Or, the guy who got disqualified for karate kicking too hard.  Of course we all got to see a gymnast decide to watch and cheer instead of compete.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Got all my chores done and turned on the TV.  The Olympics were on.  Figured Snow would be watching so I watched some Karate.  BORING.  Now womens wrestling.  As Leech said, they should check her chromosones.  The Ukraine woman I mean.

LOL LPS... first time in all my years didn't watch 1 second of the games,to bad team U.S.A had so many political athletes,worse our coaches allowed these children to disrespect our country on the world stage.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
So far they are trying to keep Men and Women separate.  I hope it doesn't all implode into one neutral gender. Then I'm out.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have talked about this a few years ago too.  I read that of course noone wants to have to take their pants down to prove what side of the fence you are on.  BUT as many as 60% of female Olympic participants have at least some male "things".  I didn't realize it was so common. 

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
 I wonder how the TV ratings were this year? I didn't  watch much at all, a little ladies beach volleyball was it  :sleazy: . Not sure why the winter Olympics catches my eye more, maybe cuz I'm stuck inside or it's more interesting.. :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We have talked about this a few years ago too.  I read that of course noone wants to have to take their pants down to prove what side of the fence you are on.  BUT as many as 60% of female Olympic participants have at least some male "things".  I didn't realize it was so common.

That doesn't prove anything anymore. He, she, it, they...weeners are more popular than ever.   :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
The Russian female rhythmic gymnast (you know... the Olympic "sport" with the ribbons, beach balls, and hula hoops) is claiming she got screwed by the judges.

Cry me a river.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heck any of us could do that.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't the Harlem Globetrotters do this trick  :confused:  'cept not the part with the legs and tippy-toes.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Unreal how limber they are. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't the Harlem Globetrotters do this trick  :confused:  'cept not the part with the legs and tippy-toes.

O heck, I do that with two eggs every morning on the way to the frying pan.   :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman