Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: nudist or clothing optional resorts  (Read 7534 times)

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 41
  • Likes Given: 1
My husband and I had a nice ride on the bikes this evening and warmed up in the hot tub. Getting that time of year when it is time to start planning those warm winter vacations to our favorite nudist resorts south of the border. We are going no matter what this covid crap is doing.

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
Hey good news for us guys, we got some good leads on some places that will allow nudity. they are all way up north but we will check them out to see if the leads are really true.
My husband had a crazy idea last night to post what we are looking for on craigslist / vacation rentals and we got several replies.
Still can't believe the ad is still posted, but then again it is craigslist lol

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
maybe a long shot that any of you know of this resort with the limited information I have so far but I have been communicating with a woman named Karen Bree and she says she owns a 15 room resort in the Brainard lakes area. She says she has been hurting over the last few years (especially with covid) and is interested in putting a different spin on her resort and making it topless optional or even clothing optional. She has heard about the success of the clothing optional campground near East Bethel and thought she would try to cash in on the ever growing nudist community. She has yet to tell us what lake her resort is on yet. Any of you happen to know a Karen that owns a resort up in that area?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
  • Liked: 6029
  • Likes Given: 1923
Nope. Hope she doesn't lose the shirt off her back.  ;)

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 75
  • Likes Given: 5
If the resort is on a lake?
Id look for all the guys fishing off the end of the dock!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  • Liked: 5536
  • Likes Given: 5894
maybe a long shot that any of you know of this resort with the limited information I have so far but I have been communicating with a woman named Karen Bree and she says she owns a 15 room resort in the Brainard lakes area. She says she has been hurting over the last few years (especially with covid) and is interested in putting a different spin on her resort and making it topless optional or even clothing optional. She has heard about the success of the clothing optional campground near East Bethel and thought she would try to cash in on the ever growing nudist community. She has yet to tell us what lake her resort is on yet. Any of you happen to know a Karen that owns a resort up in that area?
wearacouple.........you shouldnt be telling these perverts here about anything like that........they'll all move to brainard!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny how the #1 seks prevert pipes up first... :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 4594
  • Likes Given: 10035

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
wearacouple.........you shouldnt be telling these perverts here about anything like that........they'll all move to brainard!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I think she is just hoping they will spend a lot of money at her resort LOL

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 3099
  • Likes Given: 250
I think her resort is on this lake....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
I think her resort is on this lake....
ok now I have to get that sign for my husband. The only word missing is BIG   :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 3666
  • Likes Given: 3710
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
Nope. Hope she doesn't lose the shirt off her back.  ;)
Isn't that the whole point of a nudist resort
This is as close to losing my shirt on here that HD will allow me to go  :surrender:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn no monkey comments!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
ok I got a little more info on this resort this lady and her husband have. It is o Edward Lake. Have any of you been on that lake. I just got dropped off by my girlfriend (my husband stayed at her and her husband's house because they are leaving early for Iowa to cut wood). Sorry, you probably didn't need to know that but i am more than a little drunk. Anyway, this lady left us a very long email and she is really interested in changing her resort into at least a topless optional if not a full clothing optional resort by next spring. Personally i think it is a great idea.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ok I got a little more info on this resort this lady and her husband have. It is o Edward Lake. Have any of you been on that lake. I just got dropped off by my girlfriend (my husband stayed at her and her husband's house because they are leaving early for Iowa to cut wood). Sorry, you probably didn't need to know that but i am more than a little drunk. Anyway, this lady left us a very long email and she is really interested in changing her resort into at least a topless optional if not a full clothing optional resort by next spring. Personally i think it is a great idea.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i believe one of our resident troublemakers here..........LEECH has a seasonal camper on lake Edwards.......or nearby!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i believe one of our resident troublemakers here..........LEECH has a seasonal camper on lake Edwards.......or nearby!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 4594
  • Likes Given: 10035
Leech will be doing more trolling this year.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Leech will be doing more trolling this year.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: he already does enough of that. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 5505
  • Likes Given: 4081
Along with his buddy... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I finally figgered out the other nite who his buddy really is!!!!! It ain't Sasquatch OR Bigfoot, it's Chewie!!! :shocked:

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
NOTE to everyone, if you go out to cut fire wood with a friend make sure his chain saw is not a piece of junk. He never did get it to run and after a hour of trying to get it started (and me getting more pissed), :angry2: I told him to just start loading the cut pieces.
However he had no problem with taking half the wood. Next time I am on my own.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 1807
  • Likes Given: 9715
Sorry to hear of your bad day but I was wondering where in Iowa you go? :scratch: We have a place in NE Iowa about 1/2 way between Clear Lake & Waterloo.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 856
  • Likes Given: 870
glenn was spotted there last weekend....

« Last Edit: October 10/04/21, 01:00:25 PM by snow1 »

Offline weareacouple

• Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear of your bad day but I was wondering where in Iowa you go? :scratch: We have a place in NE Iowa about 1/2 way between Clear Lake & Waterloo
We have property just south of the border about 45 minutes west of Clear Lake.