Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Chaos in afgan~  (Read 19604 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a first-hand account of what the MN National Guard did in the Afghanistan withdrawal.  Powerful stuff. 

How a few good ‘Bastards’ from the Army National Guard helped secure the Kabul airport
Your right some powerful stuff there & a great read, thanks Steve-o!! :happy1: :cool: Pretty long but everytime I thought I was gonna stop reading it, I couldn't. :tut:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Soooo,more government lies.....W.T.F. is going on?  over the weekend news made claims these haiti refugee's were boarding planes heading back to they're mother island,this morning news said not so fast,being shipped around the country along with 10,000 afgan refugee's....at this rate we'll be a 3rd world shete hole soon....

Sad what's unfolding in our country today.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/22/politics/border-texas-haitians/index.html

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Soooo,more government lies.....W.T.F. is going on?  over the weekend news made claims these haiti refugee's were boarding planes heading back to they're mother island,this morning news said not so fast,being shipped around the country along with 10,000 afgan refugee's....at this rate we'll be a 3rd world shete hole soon....

Sad what's unfolding in our country today.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/22/politics/border-texas-haitians/index.html

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Doesn't the new border extend from the Gulf of Mexico to Internationa Falls?

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Interesting that on the "Hispanic History month". Only Haitians are crossing the Mexican border!   :bonk:    :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, someone hasta stay behind and man the taco stands!!  :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Nope, no immigration allowed through the Falls.   :tut:  We won't have it.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Nope, no immigration allowed through the Falls.   :tut:  We won't have it.

And we can rest assured that the Border Patrol will catch and prosecute any scalliwag that attempts it.  :police:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Here we go,these 3rd world animals don't deserve to breath our air,disgusting!I suspect this is the fort mc coy area of wisconsin where the first few bus loads of these critter's were dropped last month.folks better arm themselves,this shete will get worse .

Afghan evacuees in US charged for child rape attempt, strangling woman in Wisconsin

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just saw on local news that they will now be moving some to Minnysoda....and this dumbass town is saying "we welcome them". This place is just unreal. They're turning what used to be a nice town into a giant trash bin.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Post up your link.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: September 09/24/21, 08:27:08 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Post up your link.

The missing link?  :scratch:
Re-read post....Just SAW on News....it was on the local TV.
Hard to put the TV on here.  ;)

Well thanx Reb,this link you posted got my dandre up...GD this is assinine....So we have 100's of U.S. citizens still stranded in afganistan yet we get the refuse....good grief.

But here's one for ya, if ya want...

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/at-least-300-afghan-refugees-can-be-welcomed-in-minnesota-but-could-be-more/6219819/

https://kstp.com/news/minnesota-nonprofits-team-up-to-help-afghan-refugees-resettle/6239609/

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, this should REALLY get ya goin' then....SPECIAL VISA's in this rectum of a soon to be overrun town will be issued and they have a special "welcomg group" with clothing and housing vouchers...even though we already have no housing for all the OTHER refugees they brought in.....  :angry2:

Always said if God were gonna give the world a kaepernoscopy, he'd stick it in right here.

« Last Edit: September 09/24/21, 08:50:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
It's sooo f---up,couple month's ago I made the mistake of taking 35w instead of 35e from northern metro in order to get to st.paul via road link to i94 east,wrong,with all the road construction we were routed through south mpls,the cedar road area,old hang out called the "Cabooze" bar shooting pool/live music etc.

One would swear you were traveling thru some shete hole middle east country,trash on the streets everywhere,ppl wearing bed sheets and towels on they're heads,thankgoodness my old truck didn't break down as we were the minority amongst these raggedy ppl.Now this afgans and hatians but they keep the cubans away,maybe the cubans should wave joe biden flags to help they're cause.
« Last Edit: September 09/24/21, 09:03:43 AM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cubans got lotsa cool old cars and make great sandwiches!  :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Pretty obvious that the blue eyed blondes won't be able to stop or stem the tide of immigrants. Might want to start looking for a new location to live while your properties are still worth something.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't understand what this town doesn't see....what in God's name do they think they are gaining?! They are so proud of their self-titled ' Diversity town" that you hear EVERY day, I just wanna continually  :puke:
If I had the means/money, I would be outta here so fast, but unfortunately, I don't. And where do you go?
« Last Edit: September 09/24/21, 10:03:40 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I don't understand what this town doesn't see....what in God's name do they think they are gaining?! They are so proud of their self-titled ' Diversity town" that you hear EVERY day, I just wanna continually  :puke:
If I had the means/money, I would be outta here so fast, but unfortunately, I don't. And where do you go?

I'm not arguing or saying you are wrong. However, if as you say the immigrants are lowering the standard of living there, crime is increasing, it is turning the town into a crap-hole and as a whole it makes you unhappy.........Where other than North Minneapolis & St. Cloud would it be worse for you? Cash out, move to a small town in the Dakota's, northern Minnesota. I'm sure you could get a job.  It becomes a matter of sacrificing a few things for your sanity & safety vs tolerating & obsessing the town going to hell. All the complaining in the world ain't going to stem the flow of the next cycle of voters crossing the border. The writing is on the wall and it's not written in crayon or chalk it's engraved.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, since my health issues prevent me from doing much of anything, including walking, and I'm on Soc Sec, and over 65, and spent 40 yrs in the work force until I was forced out on a disability retirement, I really doubt that is going to happen. Oh, and cash in what? There, personal info for ya. So, I just expressed MY opinion. As Paul Harvey used to say, "Now you know the rest of the story".
« Last Edit: September 09/24/21, 11:42:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, since my health issues prevent me from doing much of anything, including walking, and I'm on Soc Sec, and over 65, and spent 40 yrs in the work force until I was forced out on a disability retirement, I really doubt that is going to happen. Oh, and cash in what? There, personal info for ya. So, I just expressed MY opinion. As Paul Harvey used to say, "Now you know the rest of the story".
Start some goofy weekly Youtube channel in your garage on how to clean guns or something? Every Tom, Dick and Susy is making money off videos now!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/25/21, 03:01:05 AM by Leech~~ »
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Agreed Reb,I'm over the hill as well,however I managed to secure my retirement residence in south dakota with a modern updated clinic last year where our governor policies superceeds any "mandate" this bobblehead taking up space in our W.H. signing whatever they put in front of him or is he coloring by number's? hmmm It's sad our great state of minnesota has come to this where born and raised citizen's need to make a choice,stay and cave to this tyranny and invasion of 3rd world trash and just cope,or leave and start over.

I see Ft Mc Coy wisc,is already having issues with afgan refugee's....molesting of young boyz,attemped rape of a minor girl under 12yrs old and more ...

now they want minnesota to lay out the welcome matt to these....#%^&* no thanx

I don't see these ppl assimulating to our culture,I don't plan to assimulate to their's,pretty sure this will only get worse :thumbs:

Big question begs an answer how did 60,000 afgans make it to our soil yet 100's of Americans still held hostage in that shete hole?...maybe those remaning wanted to stay after all they had a few month's to vacate.
« Last Edit: September 09/27/21, 09:27:40 AM by snow1 »