Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: any winter time G-T-G's?????  (Read 3683 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
anybody thinking of any ice fishing GTG'S yet?????? kinda fun, even if boar is with!!!!!!! :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just kidding buddy..i love meeting up with ya!!!!!!!!!

i've never fished LOTW's but sounds like that's gonna come off my list this winter. a buddy of mine has an ice castle and said he'd take me up there!!!!! dont remember where he goes out of......but.........my goal....a wall mounter walleye!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Well ill be up ther! JB is up ther on sandy shores, sounds like barry will have more time now and hes in baudette.id love put a a gtg in late jan or ealy feb!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well ill be up ther! JB is up ther on sandy shores, sounds like barry will have more time now and hes in baudette.id love put a a gtg in late jan or ealy feb!
that be fun.......just not sure where he goes out of......i'll find out maybe conive him to head that way.

thing is he works at the becker coal plant and has some really strange and oddball work schedules?????? :doah: :scratch:

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes it does.  Winter is just around the corner. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
that be fun.......just not sure where he goes out of......i'll find out maybe conive him to head that way.

thing is he works at the becker coal plant and has some really strange and oddball work schedules?????? :doah: :scratch:
My old neighbor used to work at Sherco and I kinda knew a couple other people that worked there. My old neighbor Works at the nuke plant in Monticello now.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
my buddies name id Jeff Emberland..........heard of him??????? yea i taught him to fish too!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
my buddies name id Jeff Emberland..........heard of him??????? yea i taught him to fish too!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
No, have not heard of him. I just knew a couple guys from when we lived in Becker. So no worries about getting out fished then is what you are saying.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :rolleyes: :doah:                               ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No, have not heard of him. I just knew a couple guys from when we lived in Becker. So no worries about getting out fished then is what you are saying.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: yep.......but he seems to disagree!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Talked to my friend today. He said he goes out of wheelers point or a place just down the road a bit but couldn't think of the name. Days it's just one big flat  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Wigwam, the majority of resorts are in 4 mile bay befod the rainy enters the lake.therz  bunch of resortz.on the lake side to after pine island, bugys, morris, ect.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The closest place to Baudette.  Right where the river goes into the lake.