Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: ordering online  (Read 7451 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I have ordered both guns and ammo online with no issues, but Cooper is correct about the credit card thing.  As long as the site accepts credit cards, you can dispute the charges if things don't go as planned.
Yup, credit card or Pay Pal is the only way I do anything online, that way I can dispute the transaction & most likely get my $ back.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I have ordered both guns and ammo online with no issues, but Cooper is correct about the credit card thing.  As long as the site accepts credit cards, you can dispute the charges if things don't go as planned.
Yup, credit card or Pay Pal is the only way I do anything online, that way I can dispute the transaction & most likely get my $ back.
Moreys takes paypal and credit cards.....AND ships???????? :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :scratch:  I don't know :confused:, you tell me!! ;) :laugh: :laugh:                          :tut: I released more :fish2: this AM that you probably caught in the whole week you were up last time!!  :pouty: :mooning:  :nerd: :nerd:                       
« Last Edit: September 09/10/21, 09:00:46 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :toast: well thanks to snow  :happy1: :happy1: and my charming union personality I gotz me 2 boxes of 30-06 180 grains coming to my door next week.

SNOW... you the man... Man!!👍👍 And you ain't even Jake  from state farm.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
:dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :toast: well thanks to snow  :happy1: :happy1: and my charming union personality I gotz me 2 boxes of 30-06 180 grains coming to my door next week.

SNOW... you the man... Man!!👍👍 And you ain't even Jake  from state farm.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I reckon that should be good for 40 deer, eh?

:fudd:
:Deer::Deer::Deer::Deer::Deer::Deer::Deer::Deer:
 :rotflmao: :bonk: :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Finish siting in my new scope first!👍

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Maybe you can train Shadow :rolleyes: so he can help you find yours this year. :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:                                                ;)  :smiley: :smiley:
« Last Edit: September 09/11/21, 07:59:17 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Maybe you can train Shadow :rolleyes: so he can help you find yours this year. :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :evil:                                                ;)  :smiley: :smiley:
:pouty: :pouty: :doah: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats glenn,let the lead fly ,100 rds should put a venny roast in the slow cooker,I thought 180gr 06 was a bit heavy,buddy called looking for 220gr,yikes!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats glenn,let the lead fly ,100 rds should put a venny roast in the slow cooker,I thought 180gr 06 was a bit heavy,buddy called looking for 220gr,yikes!
i use the 180 to site my gun in. use to 220's to hunt with.  :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy sheep shete,you guys shooting some dang big artillary,my first deer rifle hunting(we all remember our first kill) was with a 243 110gr silver tip open range shot near the devils tower,but what did I know family member put the 243 loaded in my hands and set me loose.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
My first deer gun was the ole 30-30 lever action. Still have it  :happy1: I felt like John Wayne. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
My first deer gun was the ole 30-30 lever action. Still have it  :happy1: I felt like John Wayne. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

That's what my cuz that lives up by ya still uses for deer...his Marlin LA 30-30.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

#MeToo

My gun was retired for several years, but I broke it out after my father passed.  My effective range isn't the same as my scoped 30.06, but getting to sit in a tree all day with that old gun again is worth the trade-off.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :dancinred: :clap: they have arrived. :sleazy: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't shoot yer eye out.   :doah:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't shoot yer eye out.   :doah:
:happy1: :fudd:                   ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope 'der's some bullets left over after sight'n in 'dat new scope of yers.   :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope 'der's some bullets left over after sight'n in 'dat new scope of yers.   :doah:
i'm close just a little fine tuning is all, and i gotz lotz of 220's to shootz at deer with!!!!!! :Hunter: :fudd: :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I am starting to get anxious about my 30.06 supply.  There is a school of thought that a box and a half should be a lifetime supply for me at this point, but that ain't how things always work out.

Who knew that 30.06 (and other rifle calibers) would be totally absent from shelves for two years and counting...   :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I am starting to get anxious about my 30.06 supply.  There is a school of thought that a box and a half should be a lifetime supply for me at this point, but that ain't how things always work out.

Who knew that 30.06 (and other rifle calibers) would be totally absent from shelves for two years and counting...   :confused:
i know.......... :doah: :pouty: :crazy: one would think all the hoarders would have enough by now!!!!!! :doah:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I think that is the biggest part of the problem now.  Based on what I see on the shelves, I see no sign of the ammo shortage coming to an end.  Buy 'em when you can.

With Kamala in charge of the country, or God knows who, because it sure as $#!T ain't Sippy Cup, it is a valid question to ask...  will there ever be ammo again?

They can't take away the guns (yet), but they can strangle the ammo supply and tax it like it is gold.

1 Box of Federal Premium 30.06 Rifle Cartridges:  $35
Federal Excise Tax:  $75
Controlling your population:  PRICELESS!

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Reload, better ammo, always available.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

But....primers are just as hard to come by now as the shells yer reloading.  :doofus:
(So my buddies told me, anyway) I haven't reloaded for years. Always did, though.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Like our store ammo supply,reloading supplies are absent from store shelves most everywhere.except for we hoarders could see what was coming,we stocked up for years,I know I started in the obummer years.

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
I think most stuff is starting to trickle in. You just have to in the right place at the right time. I’ve been able to find most of what I’m looking for. I have plenty of primers, and just picked up 2000 more yesterday.
The hardest thing for me to find is .357 magnum cases. I think once’s hunting season is over we will start seeing more hunting ammo on the shelves. Most of the summer L & M had a good supply of shot shells, now that hunting season is here the shelves are bare.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: were do all these thugs getting these bullets that are shooting at everybody???

Seems like there's no shortage there?? :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The bad guys black market. Dial 1-800-4Mexico.

Online markn

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: were do all these thugs getting these bullets that are shooting at everybody???

Seems like there's no shortage there?? :doah:

Same place they get the firearms. Steal them. :angry2:
mm