Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bow hunting but no deer in pictures  (Read 2643 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday afternoon and this morning dakids and I went bow hunting on my land. We both saw deer but no shots. Got rained on a bit this morning.  Hence no big buck pictures.  :rotflmao:
It was noisy Thursday due to lots of dried leaves on the ground. Squirrels, grouse, and chipmunks made a lot of racket. A large beaver, some geese and swans kept me occupied.  One small buck passed by in the brush at 30 yards.  Maybe I just imagined I saw antlers.

Views Thursday evening.

Views this morning (Friday) before it rained

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
What Deadeye failed to mention is that he sent me a trail cam video of deer that were walking under the stand I was In.  The deer were right by the stand  i was in.   I thought it was WHEN I was in the stand.  He got me good.  I thought I was never going go live it down.  Thankfully it was from the day  before i sat in the stand. 

My view  from said stand.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!