Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Some pictures from last weekend hunts  (Read 2598 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Friday afternoon I ran into these rubs while scouting a swamp edge

Friday evening bow hunt.

Friday evening bow hunt.  Saw a doe and fawn late.

Friday evening bow hunt. 

Views from Saturday morning's stand

Ducks and geese kept me company all morning.  Tundra swans made a visit as well.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
I recognize most of those spots.  All great spots to see nature's bounty.  And a few  big bucks.
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice Deadeye,thanx for sharing....you have some great looking property,any wood ducks orother ducks hangin out on the pond,curious,pond looks "ducky"

Scrapes look older? but come first frost things will change as you know,fun none the less crusing your property,checking thing's out.
« Last Edit: October 10/12/21, 11:46:09 AM by snow1 »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
snow1,
Yes, lots of ducks, geese, tundra swans, and crains.  See the caption on the last photo.  I tried to zoom in and get a picture of the ducks and geese but it didn't come out very clear.  Probably 75 geese landed in the pond while I was hunting.  The rubs were probably made while removing velvet great to see non the less.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Swans already? hmmmm They usually come thru just before freeze up in minnesota,maybe now that canada opened it's borders this year hunters are pushing these northern birds south early..

Again D.E. quite the spead,I'm envious,thanx again for sharing your pic's as we move through our season's.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
snow1,
Actually these swans live there all summer.  They arrive in spring and nest in the ponds.  Usually 6-8 every year.