Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Transgender bathroom's?  (Read 1094 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta ask what you guyz think,this story playing out in a small virgina town...14 year old girl raped,sodimized by a boy entering the girls bathroom wearing a dress idenifying as a girl,if the story is true school board,principal  and other's are accussed of cover up,they send thid kid/boy to another school where he rapes another girl last week.

Thank goodness no children to worry about in our public schools.but as a parent in this situation I would most likely be in jail if this was my daughter,just tragic.

Think being a democrat state,town,school board members has anything to do with this horrible event?

Or how about the DOJ  gaslighting the folks opposed to grade school,mid school curriculum,threating to send the fbi to interview these concerned parents suppected of domestic terrorism...WTF? after all last summer with antifa,blm riots,murder's etc crickets these clowns want to finger concerned parents!We're in trouble folks,(our country)
« Last Edit: October 10/18/21, 09:42:51 AM by snow1 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Immediately reminded me of a song.....Warren's parody on society's views of crimes. (He was pretty "political"...listen to Lawyers, guns, and money)
Haveta listen to verse #3....