Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Columbus day october 11th~  (Read 3891 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Half way through my day and realized it's a holiday today as my bank is closed...or is it?has cancel culture wrecked this as well?

For the record in mpls the nice city lake near the epic center of recent shooting's on lake street/hennipenn (uptown area) rolls off the tongue better than baka waka whatever it is today is called lake "calhoun" ,these ghetto thug's are destroying a once beautiful city.

My younger days of bar hoping,shooting pool etc with friends,never a thought of being shot,couple after hour parking lot fights but no gun play,sad our world has come to this,14 people shot in a st paul bar over the weekend....

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
First off, it’s Indigenous people’s day, not Columbus Day.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Really?B#$%it  great day to celebrate columbus.... Take the day off cooper,columbus day is a national holiday you can hang your views on the way out.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
And here I thought it was National Donut Day.... :scratch:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Half way through my day and realized it's a holiday today as my bank is closed...or is it?has cancel culture wrecked this as well?

For the record in mpls the nice city lake near the epic center of recent shooting's on lake street/hennipenn (uptown area) rolls off the tongue better than baka waka whatever it is today is called lake "calhoun" ,these ghetto thug's are destroying a once beautiful city.

My younger days of bar hoping,shooting pool etc with friends,never a thought of being shot,couple after hour parking lot fights but no gun play,sad our world has come to this,14 people shot in a st paul bar over the weekend....

Secondly, show some respect, the lake is called “Bde Maka Ska”. There is no lake in Minneapolis named Calhoun.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
Well until they change it on the calendar it hasn't been canceled yet! Show some respect! 😉
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is still Calhoun to me and it is still Columbus Day too! 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikings were here before him....     :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Anyone but the Packers... :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about them Bucs! 😀  :wowza:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
She looks like she could have Indegenos background or whatever they call themselves these days.. non the less, she's working.

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I’d be a ruttin buck after that! :hubba:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

For the record in mpls the nice city lake near the epic center of recent shooting's on lake street/hennipenn (uptown area) rolls off the tongue better than baka waka whatever it is today is called lake "calhoun" ,these ghetto thug's are destroying a once beautiful city.\

Secondly, show some respect, the lake is called “Bde Maka Ska”. There is no lake in Minneapolis named Calhoun.

Won't bite coop,it will always be "Lake calhoun" there I fixed it for ya...young snowflakes just lay down for the mob.

Guess my work place for got columbus day was a national holiday and made us work,now just another work day.guess my bank and post office didn't know it no longer is a holiday...good grief.

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman

For the record in mpls the nice city lake near the epic center of recent shooting's on lake street/hennipenn (uptown area) rolls off the tongue better than baka waka whatever it is today is called lake "calhoun" ,these ghetto thug's are destroying a once beautiful city.\

Won't bite coop,it will always be "Lake calhoun" there I fixed it for ya...young snowflakes just lay down for the mob.

Guess my work place for got columbus day was a national holiday and made us work,now just another work day.guess my bank and post office didn't know it no longer is a holiday...good grief.

Ya, just trying to get you going.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Sheriff Bob Fletcher predicted violence night before mass shooting at St. Paul bar

...Fletcher ominously predicted that the bar scene in downtown St. Paul was due for a shooting.

"We've never had any shots fired right here. I hope we never do, but with this volume at some point it's going to happen, right? It's become a very popular place," said Fletcher.
"I think it's good we're here, don't you think?" said Fletcher. Scott replied: "Yep. Especially the way there's ... the atmosphere."

A life-long cop senses where trouble is brewing.  I'm very anxious to learn who was responsible for the and how it all went down.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Cooper,I'm a little slow,but caught on.... :smoking:
quote:
Ya, just trying to get you going.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Sheriff Bob Fletcher predicted violence night before mass shooting at St. Paul bar

...Fletcher ominously predicted that the bar scene in downtown St. Paul was due for a shooting.

"We've never had any shots fired right here. I hope we never do, but with this volume at some point it's going to happen, right? It's become a very popular place," said Fletcher.
"I think it's good we're here, don't you think?" said Fletcher. Scott replied: "Yep. Especially the way there's ... the atmosphere."

A life-long cop senses where trouble is brewing.  I'm very anxious to learn who was responsible for the and how it all went down.

Steve,no pic's of the shooters,but perps names are none angelo American,I;ll take a shot at "gang related" someone's mom's name was involved...idiot's just spray into the crowded bar...sickning.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No doubt someone "Disrespected his baby mama". God, that assinine phrase wants to make me just power  :puke: .

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez mike... posting the pics of these clowns messed up my breakfast,nasty looking critters,seen better looking on Deadeye's trail cam's.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No doubt someone "Disrespected his baby mama". God, that assinine phrase wants to make me just power  :puke: .

Gee, looks like I made the right guess.....imagine that.  :rolleyes:

I gotta get goin' now! Dang it! 🏃‍♂️

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Those two individuals evidently have low intelligence levels. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Those two individuals evidently have low intelligence levels.

Agreed LPS...Like neanderthal,guessing these 33 extra counts each will add a second or even a third page to they're rap sheet PDF.
« Last Edit: October 10/12/21, 10:15:20 AM by snow1 »

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Much easier to settle your differences with a gun than manning up and having a old fashion fist fight. So instead of a few bruises and maybe sitting in jail to cool off they get to go be butt buddies for murder. Brilliant thinking by all involved.

Thoughts and prayers to the family of the young lady who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Much easier to settle your differences with a gun than manning up and having a old fashion fist fight. So instead of a few bruises and maybe sitting in jail to cool off they get to go be butt buddies for murder. Brilliant thinking by all involved.

Thoughts and prayers to the family of the young lady who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

2nd that...... :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup, she appears to have been a contributing member of society. The clowns with the guns? Not so much.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
So more to this story,since these clowns made it to court,"gang"related shootout....go figure,

10 million$  bond each...

Yet this high school punk (school shooting recently) shoots 4 ppl,jailed then bonded out same day for a 75k bail...

WTF?

Then this mini thug's family starts a "go fund me" account for they're thug son,excuses excuses,just a good boy.blah blah blah

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well of course. Just like the dirtbag from Mpls. playing dice in an alley here at 2:00 am who shoots at someone then was shot dead himself in July....they had a big fund for him, as he was a great and loving and caring "Baby Daddy" to his girlfriend HERE (there's that that %$#@ make-me-barf phrase again) , had a wonderful personality, and wouldn't harm anyone. That's verbatim as reported by the pump-it-up news. All wunnerful folk. Salt of the earth. That's why he knocks up some chick here, lives in Mpls, and is playing dice and carrying a gun in an alley at 2:00 am. The power of christ compelled him!  :bow: