Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Goodbye Chucky....  (Read 4630 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
« Last Edit: October 10/12/21, 04:41:43 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh well,he made his fortune,guess we know longer have free speech,look at all the old video's of biden and all the shete he spewed way back,yet ding dong keeps on one disaster at a time.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow that is big news.  I guess that is what happens when you spout off in public forums.  Doesn't surprise me.  Seems like his nature.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The epiphany of what "social media" is good for IMO & why I'm a non-participant. :crazy: :rolleyes: :doah: :sad:
« Last Edit: October 10/12/21, 08:07:28 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The epiphany of what "social media" is good for IMO & why I'm a non-participant. :crazy: :rolleyes: :doah: :sad:

Got that right Gunner. All it's good for is picking and tearing people and things apart.
I'd love to see some of these social morons go back in time and spend a week in the 60's or 70's.
First thing to do is watch and listen to Richard Pryor, then Redd Foxx, then Andrew Dice Clay, and any high school football or hockey coach for a week. Then down to the local beer joynt.
Bet after an hour with any of the above their heads would implode.

https://youtu.be/yuEBBwJdjhQ

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

X2
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Pryor and Foxx were the best....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
People can no longer converse or interact except thru Assbook, Twatter, or whatever those goofy social sites are called.
Join the it's "all about me-me-me!" Generation. Lookit my selfie!!   :crazy:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
These were private e-mails sent while he wasn't employed by the NFL. Only reason they surfaced now is because of a investigation the NFL is involved with concerning the Washington Redskins.

Let this serve as a reminder to everyone that once you type it or say it that it can always come back to haunt you.

In 2021 there is no such thing as a innocent joke.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
People can no longer converse or interact except thru Assbook, Twatter, or whatever those goofy social sites are called.
Join the it's "all about me-me-me!" Generation. Lookit my selfie!!   :crazy:

Yup, too many individuals live and die by what they and others are posting on SM sites. Around these parts, the people who dwell on Fakebook so they can tell you the instant someone developed a hangnail drive me nuts. Really? I simply don't care. They're usually some of the laziest people I know as well. I follow a few people on the ag Twitter portion but there are seldom pissing matches amongst that group. However, if you want to go looking for trouble or cause it there, you most surely can.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna go back thru my emails and claim sexual assault and provocation from all those wanton wimmen's!  :evil:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna go back thru my emails and claim sexual assault and provocation from all those wanton wimmen's!  :evil:
:scratch: :rolleyes: :doah:                             ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What??!   What???!!      :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
These were private e-mails sent while he wasn't employed by the NFL. Only reason they surfaced now is because of a investigation the NFL is involved with concerning the Washington Redskins.

Let this serve as a reminder to everyone that once you type it or say it that it can always come back to haunt you.

In 2021 there is no such thing as a innocent joke.
I think Gruden actually is just the fall guy for the league in it's attempt to divert some attention away from the investigation of the WFT. I'm not saying what Gruden did is OK, far from it, especially in today's overly politically correct world. They looked at 650,000 emails & they only released some of Gruden's.  :scratch: :confused: They had almost 100 pages on Ray Rice & over 200 on Deflategate but they release what amounts to a book report on this investigation. :pouty: :tut: :thumbs: I smell a cover up.  :sad:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I hope the media latches onto this like a starving dog on a bone. The Ray Rice stuff would be interesting, Ray Lewis case, the Hernandez stuff, all the concussion information. The NFL will go into the "cover our ass" mode very soon.

The NFL is made up of egomaniacs so it might be fun to see them run for cover.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: It's already started as they have come out & denied they even leaked the emails.  :bonk: :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe the ViQueens will grab Gruden.  :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm all for that, we could use a winning coach.
I dont care if he talks about rainbow folks and thugs in private emails. It's none of my business. 🙄
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm all for that, we could use a winning coach.
I dont care if he talks about rainbow folks and thugs in private emails. It's none of my business. 🙄
:scratch: Private emails, is there REALLY such a thing? :confused: Isn't that why your bank, credit card company, & the people who manage your retirement accounts tell you not to include any sensitive information/account #'s if you need to contact them that way. :tut: The giant server in the cloud does not forget, Putin's boys are always workin & big brother never sleeps. :crazy: :pouty: :thumbs:
« Last Edit: October 10/13/21, 08:21:46 PM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
if he had encrytped his emails, say with boaranese, they'd still be trying to figure them out.  :scratch:   :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Breaking: Jon Gruden Is Reportedly Suing The NFL, Roger Goodell

The lawsuit filed this Thursday claims the NFL “sought to destroy” Gruden’s career and reputation. That is why Gruden is suing the league.

“Through a malicious and orchestrated campaign, the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell sought to destroy the career and reputation of Jon Gruden, the former head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders,” the lawsuit stated.

Gruden’s attorney, Adam Hosmer-Henner, said there’s no reason why Gruden’s emails were the only ones from the NFL’s investigation into the Washington Football Team that were made public.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
No surprise there IMO. Thought I read somewhere :scratch: that Mark Davis was considering doing the same thing.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
The clown show the NFL has become (both on & off field) just keeps getting better. This whole email thing is a blatant coverup to protect management and owners. Go get 'em Chucky!!    :laugh:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
They didn't have to do what they did, and now it is going to cost them lots of money and/or embarrassment.  :doah: