Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2020 Twins  (Read 20908 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What station is the Twins game on.  Tennis is on Bally Sports right now.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You tube

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.mlb.com/ will tell you whose got the coverage. We had to look too, it just finished & they won 1-0.  :happy1:  :cool: Polanco's HR in the 6th was the difference.
« Last Edit: August 08/11/21, 10:15:13 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When I was searching it said You tube.  I clicked on it and there was the game.  Free.  Good game.  My buddy told me that we play Tampa next and that is where Cruz went.  They made a deal that Cruz couldn't play against us this year in the contract. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
When I was searching it said You tube.  I clicked on it and there was the game.  Free.  Good game.  My buddy told me that we play Tampa next and that is where Cruz went.  They made a deal that Cruz couldn't play against us this year in the contract.

That would seem to be a pretty chicken-*bleep* clause in a contract. 

Are 'da widdo Twinkies afwaid of big, bad Newlson Cwooze?  He might hurt our pichur's feewings.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
talkin baseball i see where we have some pretty good games coming up this weekend here in cold spring. just down the road from me. seatings for the ameatur tourny. might try and catch a game or 2.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
They're off today, 7:10 1st pitch against TB on Friday @ Target Field. Pineda vs TBD.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was told by a baseball officianado friend of mine that in the Cruz deal with Tampa that he couldn't play against us this series  ???  Who am I to say.  Well he did play and got some hits.  I should have Snopesed it.  LOL  They aren't as stellar anymore neither I see.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Just wonderin if anyone else seen the 2 ex-Twins, Adrianza & Rosario, have a big role helping the Braves beat the Evil Empire/ LAD last night.  :happy1: :cool: I'll be pullin for Atlanta in the WS too.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Stanek and Pressley from the Astros are ex Twinks also.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: Just wonderin if anyone else seen the 2 ex-Twins, Adrianza & Rosario, have a big role helping the Braves beat the Evil Empire/ LAD last night.  :happy1: :cool: I'll be pullin for Atlanta in the WS too.
yea i watched the game one night where Rosario about hit for the cycle!!!!!!!! guess he's hot with the bat right now!!!!

ao your rootin for the tomahawk chop!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew Pressley was but didn't know Stanek was, still be :cheerleader: for Atlanta.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: This https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryne_Stanek only mentions TB, Miami, & Houston. :confused:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
:scratch: This https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryne_Stanek only mentions TB, Miami, & Houston. :confused:

My bad.   :sad:  I thought I had seen he was with the twinks on year. Hard to keep up, they go through more 1/2 ass pitching than a guy can keep up with.   :angel:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, sometimes they are traded so fast that they're technically on the team for a bit but never actually come close to seeing a ballfield while they are. :crazy:
« Last Edit: October 10/24/21, 09:23:45 PM by Gunner55 »