Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: surgery  (Read 4470 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea i'm not interested in buying an extra 35 bucks worth of stuff i dont want or need!!!!!!!! :scratch: the 7 bucks shipping would be saving money in that case!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya also have to keep comparison shopping Amazon stuff.  They ain't always cheapest, and can sometimes find stuff at local stores for cheaper.  But for convenience for so many things, it cant be beat.  ( I hate to admit.  )

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i'm not interested in buying an extra 35 bucks worth of stuff i dont want or need!!!!!!!! :scratch: the 7 bucks shipping would be saving money in that case!!!!
Those filters are $10, so it would only be another $25 worth of stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :doah:   :rolleyes: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Just buy $35 worth of filters. Not like you won't use them. Now that we have Roku. I may drop the prime thing when it comes due.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
they want to charge me by the month for prime...   still a no for me... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't order enough from them to make it pay either, mike. Brother does though, 2-3 times a month, especially March-November when we're usually at the lake. I just make my order at least $35 or ask him if there's something he needs. Once in a while I'll even have him to order it for me.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's the way I see it too Gunner!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I have said before.  Living up here in the boonies it more than pays for itself. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Like I have said before.  Living up here in the boonies it more than pays for itself.
that is a very valid point. i just get nervous about online shopping and getting hacked. not only that i like to touch and actually see what i'm buying........returning stuff if it isnt right sucks.........

but i think i'm gonna take a dive.........i just wanna have a conversation with a few people first. besides with as often as the Amazon truck stops across the street from me.....everything i order should be free shipping...... :crazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Exactly! I too prefer to touch and feel Glenn. But we are 2-1/2 to 3 hours away from any bigger stores.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'd never agree with Gunner!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:             :sleazy: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ok i mighta once!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Amazon is a great place to shop and read about the product you are interested in.  Can see others questions about the product and what they liked or didn't like about it.  Then check local prices and decide who gets your business.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: If it's something that I haven't bought before I will check to see what kind of reviews it gets. Anything that's ever had ~ 85% or so 4-5 star reviews, has been pretty good quality IMO. If that drops down to ~70% I will then check to see what the people who gave it a poor review(1-2 stars) have to say about it quite often too.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i'd never agree with Gunner!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:             :sleazy: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ok i mighta once!!!!!!!
  :scratch: When was that?  ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I received my recumbent bike a while back and got it out together, I have used most every day for a little while, till my legs say I'm done anyway...   I don't go by miles I go by minutes!!  but I'm using it...   not a bad unit for the money...   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good deal!  :happy1:

Online Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
well I received my recumbent bike a while back and got it out together, I have used most every day for a little while, till my legs say I'm done anyway...   I don't go by miles I go by minutes!!  but I'm using it...   not a bad unit for the money...
Well like they say. Ride like your life depends on it, cuz it does!   :happy1: :happy1:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
How do you start and stop with that rig?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Mike I do ours every day.  Some days more than others.  Haven't put my kindle on it to read yet but I will.  So comfortable and I can feel my hip area getting good movement so that may put off anything major for awhile. 
« Last Edit: February 02/10/24, 03:37:39 PM by LPS »