Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Game fair  (Read 2336 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Reading the outdoor news I see the game fair is Coming up. Anyone ever go to that??? Is it worth going, I've never been to it

It be worth it maybe to just oogle at Laura Schara. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

It is just down the road from the union hall.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just so ya it's not free!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :scratch: i just googled it........its 3 weeks away.........how can they not know the price of admission at this point.  :doofus: :doofus:

i'm taking donations!!!!!!!! :mooning: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Been there a couple times. Ben about 20 years though.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:doah: :scratch: i just googled it........its 3 weeks away.........how can they not know the price of admission at this point.  :doofus: :doofus:

i'm taking donations!!!!!!!! :mooning: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

set up a go fund me page and see how that goes!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

set up a go fund me page and see how that goes!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:pouty: :mooning: :mooning:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
https://10times.com/game-fair-anoka

check this out....   $12.00    62 and older $8.00 I think...  don't for get car parking...   not sure if this is this years prices... 

there ya getting help again!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just talked to my friend who has been there..  about $20.00 for parking and ticket..  that's before your senior discount... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just talked to my friend who has been there..  about $20.00 for parking and ticket..  that's before your senior discount...
if I pinch my pennies, think I can swing it. :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you're welcome!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Went a couple of times in the last 10 years, your right Laura is worth checking out. Entered the Lab in the long jump, he did pretty good 23' that day but the girls throwing the bumpers had a hard time throwing straight.  Lots of vendors,  lots of people and dogs,  you end up parking in neighbor's yards so the walk isn't bad. Wanted to go back but every year it's so stinking hot..

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like I will be there.  Our MDHA Chapter president (Sherburne County Swampbucks Chapter) signed up our Chapter to man the MDHA booth on Saturday August 21.  Looks like I will be there all day.  Ok, I plan to sneak off now and then to check things out.  Yes, there are lots of dogs, dog kennels and dog food.  Heavy emphasis on duck, goose and pheasant hunting dogs.  Not a whole lot for the deer hunters.  Everyone is selling something so keep your hands in your pockets.  I liked some of the seminars but didn't see a list of them for this year.  Shooting exhibitions are about par with many of the same tricks.  I did like the archery 100 yard contest but the final is on the last Sunday so I may not get to see it this year.  If you go to their web site  https://www.gamefair.com/  you can print a coupon for $2.00 off the admission.  I agree being it's only two weeks away they should have gate prices, seminars and shows sorted out.   :confused:
Let me know if you plan to go on Saturday August 21 and maybe we can meet at the booth.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.

Don't forget bail money for stalking Laura. I'm not sure you can count on this group for getting you out.   ;)
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't forget bail money for stalking Laura. I'm not sure you can count on this group for getting you out.   ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: that's for sure  :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I used to go to it and entered my first lab in the competitions.  Fun deal.  That was 20 years ago.  Lots of fun things you can do there too.  And eat.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Yikes $20 bill....I remember in the begining bitching about $3.50 and they had a free bus ride to the entrance gate,always brought my pup's and shotgun to shoot the events,pup's always picked up fleas back then,flea's thrive in that sandy soil there,plus all the birds dogs the delany's boarded/trained there brought a boat load of flea's with them,last time I  went ole Jeff Foils was in the hot seat on waterfowl hill for getting busted on one of his hunting shows for stacking his benelli hunting in canada,infact that same year whilst he was at game fair someone drove off with his decoy trailer he had parked at the hotel he was staying at...never herd from ole Jeffy again after that year.