Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Pulleye16 in the house  (Read 3033 times)

Offline Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hi all-

Excited to finally register...

A little about me. I love most everything outdoors but my biggest passion is deer hunting, with emphasis on archery. Like most on here, I've been hunting and fishing ever since I could use the equipment.

I've recently starting turkey hunting over the passed several years...and it's slowly becoming one of my favorite hunts! Every year, I've been lucky enough to explore an out-of-state hunt. I love MO but nothing gets me more excited then a hunt out west.

While fishing, you'll usually find me lindy rigging for walleyes in the summer or catching panfish in the winter.  I'm not a hard core fisherman, but I'm just good enough to think I know what I'm doing. In early summer, you'll find me up in Ontario chasing walleye and northerns longer than the boat  ;)

If I'm not hunting or fishing, I'm probably training for a triathlon, smoking some good meats, or drinking whiskey...loving bourbons and Irish!

2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome aboard!! :cool: It sounds like you'll be a good fit for MNO & don't be shy.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome aboard!!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to have another bourbon drinker here. I'm partial to Old Grand Dad. That gin clouds people's cognition.

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome to MNO! Sounds like you will fit in great!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
So ya like deer huntin', turkey huntin', walleye fishin', whiskey drinkin'...

What are we ever going to talk about?  :confused:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good to have another bourbon drinker here. I'm partial to Old Grand Dad. That gin clouds people's cognition.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :tut: At least I didn't vote for Brandon!  :doah:

Good to have ya Pulleye!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Howdy howdy howdy!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman