Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Game feed~  (Read 1983 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
long weekend had meover seeing a couple wild teenagers,seem's I'm the uncle these boyz never had...After a long day afield I had a plan for dinner.

after a 24hr bath in coke I had duck,goose and sharptail diced up in 1" chunks,then another few hours in a herbie dry rub,as I prepared the grill,(no help from the boyz) I put these chunks in a teriyki glaze  for 30 minutes before wrapping them in smoked bacon.

once grill was ready I added cherrywood for a nice sweet smoke flavor,the whiff of said smoke and sizzeling bacon drew the attention of my shadow's,seems teenager's are always hungry,they were a little hesitent to try these wraps but after one bite I was looking to muzzel these boyz.,neighbor was drawn to the smell of grilled meat,could'nt believe he was eating duck/goose,said he hates the taste of game birds,but he was all in.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Kids deese dayz don't know what's good for 'em.  Nice job.