Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Inovative idea  (Read 2706 times)

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a stroller sitting around?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
I once modified an old lawn cart (the kind you pull behind a lawn tractor) to use as a deer hauler. Sold it to a guy. He sold it because the cart only had a 500 pound weight capacity. If he's getting deer that go over 500 pounds, I want to go hunting with him.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I want to see that too TT!!!   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I often imagined using a cart of one sort or another but never did make or use one because I don't have even terrain.  Holes, logs, swamps, brush and trees would make it more work than the benefit. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I use a deer cart.  Yes, too much brush, saplings, and logs can make them more work than they are worth, but if you can navigate around these obstacles, they can put the fun back into hauling your deer out of the woods - especially if you have a long way to go.