Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Wrong can.  (Read 3620 times)

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
      Was outside picking up some branches and debris from yesterday's storms. No major damage, here. I was expecting a lot worse.
      Anyway, I came back in to the house and thought it would be a good time to have a cold beer. So, I open the fridge and reach back to where I usually keep the beer. I was talking with that woman that married me so I wasn't looking. I opened the can, took a big slug of surprise.
      I grabbed a can of V8 instead of beer. I like both but, I was expecting beer.
      Sometimes, I wonder how I got to be this old.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Now you just grab a beer and pour them together. Yum Yum.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
      Was outside picking up some branches and debris from yesterday's storms. No major damage, here. I was expecting a lot worse.
      Anyway, I came back in to the house and thought it would be a good time to have a cold beer. So, I open the fridge and reach back to where I usually keep the beer. I was talking with that woman that married me so I wasn't looking. I opened the can, took a big slug of surprise.
      I grabbed a can of V8 instead of beer. I like both but, I was expecting beer.
      Sometimes, I wonder how I got to be this old.

It was a sign to drink healthier!   :happy1:   :rotflmao: 
Had a buddy make himself a mixed drink in a plastic cup before leaving the dock.  He reached down and took a big gulp of leech water!  I think it was the drinks before he left the dock that was the problem!  :bonk: :bonk:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Now you just grab a beer and pour them together. Yum Yum.

I would do that too!!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Never thought of mixing beer with V8. But now that I have, NO! I do put Tabasco sauce in my V8, though. Delicious.
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
...or some vodka & bloody Mary mix... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Now you just grab a beer [and v8] and pour them together. Yum Yum.
Our family used to camp with a bunch of other families when we were kids.  A bunch of the "old timers" used to have Bloodies mixed with beer and tomato juice for breakfast.  Bein' a kid, I didn't think about "drinking" at 9:00 AM one way or the other except that anything mixed with tomato juice looked really gross to me.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I put tomato juice in my beer all the time. Me likey. Clamato is good in beer to. I can't say that I have tried V8 though. But I would if I had it.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I put tomato juice in my beer all the time. Me likey. Clamato is good in beer to. I can't say that I have tried V8 though. But I would if I had it.

it's all good!!    :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
On of the many reasones i quit drinkin,
 My shop didnt have a bathroom, so id piss in my empty beer cans and empty them later...........yea, yu know were that one is going..
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
On of the many reasones i quit drinkin,
 My shop didnt have a bathroom, so id piss in my empty beer cans and empty them later...........yea, yu know were that one is going..

:scratch:  :drinking: :oops1: :puke:  :doah:  :embarrassed:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We were at a bar in Perham years ago and the owners daughter was talking to us. She was telling us how her Dad chews and always spits in a Coca Cola can.  AND yup she has picked them up and taken a swallow and it wasn't coke.  YUK!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
We were at a bar in Perham years ago and the owners daughter was talking to us. She was telling us how her Dad chews and always spits in a Coca Cola can.  AND yup she has picked them up and taken a swallow and it wasn't coke.  YUK!!!
bet she quit coke right there!!!   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Makes me gag just thinking about it.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too  :puke:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too with the snus, cuz I've done it..

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Been ther, done that. Was helping my cousins husband in his home garage working on some colony trzps a few years back. We were drinking Strohs (backwards, it spells shorts) when I realized his empties were for spitting. After that, once I opened a can, I didn't put it down till I was done.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I buy bloody mary mix and add it to my beer all the time....it's great!    :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I buy bloody mary mix and add it to my beer all the time....it's great!    :happy1:

I like Zing Zane!!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: and I got a perfectly good homemade bloody recipe posted in the recipe section. :sleazy:

I should sell it. :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!