Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Vikes bears blah blah  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
After I came to this site which has been a lot of fun, Boar asked me if I would want to get into a football pool thing. I love football pool things.  I am glad he turned me onto this site and said heck ya I will donate to the pool.  It has been a lot of fun too.  This is probably the last year as I sold my business so may not be able to donate anymore.  We shall see.   Thanks for all of you that partook in the festivities.  It was a blast!
Good thing I got my fish houses all set up then. About the only thing I am missing is a rod holder for the small fish house. Thanks for all the prizes and doing this fellers. It is fun.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys for keeping a bunch of old farts busy during football season.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm