Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2022 gardens  (Read 4234 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 4772
  • Likes Given: 5138
looks like you are getting some weather there Glenn....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
  • Liked: 7222
  • Likes Given: 7983
looks like you are getting some weather there Glenn....
yep.........and my wife just lost her survivor show!!!!!!!!!1 :super smiley: :super smiley: :clap: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy crappers is it ever pouring here. :confused: :surrender: hope my garden doesn't get drowned out!! :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 7228
  • Likes Given: 5288
Pear trees are in full bloom today. 🍐
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Liked: 2797
  • Likes Given: 3483
Thought I'd check around,  FF had the Amish paste and San Marzano tomatoes I've been looking for to go with Roma's for spaghetti sauce.  And ya know the prices where pretty good compared to the big H box store.. sooo while I was at it picked up a handful of bell peppers and jalapenos that hit the ground,  the maters I'll wait a couple days just so the weather people have it more dialed in. Although everything is pretty small yet I could cover em with a ice cream pail if needed..

Offline KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
  • Liked: 498
  • Likes Given: 6
Planted 40 new Strawberries, Beets, Purple Beans, Red potatoes, Russet Potatoes, a few more onions.

No transplants yet. Supposed to get into the mid 30's on Sat and Sun mornings. Frost warnings going to go out north of Grand Forks.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thought I'd check around,  FF had the Amish paste and San Marzano tomatoes I've been looking for to go with Roma's for spaghetti sauce.  And ya know the prices where pretty good compared to the big H box store.. sooo while I was at it picked up a handful of bell peppers and jalapenos that hit the ground,  the maters I'll wait a couple days just so the weather people have it more dialed in. Although everything is pretty small yet I could cover em with a ice cream pail if needed..
boober I'm not so sure plastic is a good thing to cover plants to keep from freezing??? That plastic stuff seems to draw cold.. :confused:

Don't ask me how I know!!! :doah:

Video