Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Poetic Justice  (Read 2737 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Idaho Poacher Sentenced to Spending Elk Season In Jail for the Next Three Years

An Idaho man convicted of poaching must serve time—one month at a time. In a creative approach to handling wildlife crimes, a judge in Shoshone County, Idaho, sentenced Paul D. Coward to 90 days in jail, but he won’t serve those days consecutively. Instead, he must be incarcerated 30 days at a time once a year for three years in a row. The month he must be behind bars is also specific. September. That’s the elk archery season and for the next three years, starting in 2022, there’s no way Coward will be in the field. He’ll be in jail instead.

Time served is paired with $16,000 in fines, including $10,000 for unlawful possession of a mountain goat, which was killed in Washington and hid in Coward’s Idaho home. Coward also pled guilty to guiding without a license, conspiracy to provide illegal services, illegally hunting over bait, possessing wildlife taken illegally, and unlawful possession of firearms.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Interesting find steve-o.bet his ego/mouth got himself busted...Karma has ways.

Offline tangle tooth

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Gee. Do you suppose somebody started a Go Fund Me account for this pile of.....piece of.....individual?
I wonder. Does Darth Vader have a sister named Ella? Bet she has her ups and downs.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I get that it's kind of poetic justice and all. But, do poachers have a season or follow it anyway?   :scratch:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, I thought that too, but man-oh-man, it really would suck to have to spend the next 3 Novembers in the hoosegow because I poached a deer.

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Not to mention the $16K.

Good for him, there are enough pigs in this world. One sitting 90 days only helps.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i had a phone conversation with the former boss on my way home today. they are just getting over round 2 of covid. there youngest isnt vaxxed yet, but they are. said it was like a head cold. they dealt with round one a year ago last nov!!!!! i asked how this covid was in the local and he said its a sheet show!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch:. You in the wrong thread Glenn or just trying to get off topic like usual??  :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch:. You in the wrong thread Glenn or just trying to get off topic like usual??  :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :banghead: :banghead: maybe a little of both  :crazy: poetic just he got covid for making me retire  :sleazy: BUT more like I think I was still reading the Rona thread  :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
i had a phone conversation with the former boss on my way home today.
So, voice-activated of course!  :police: :police:   :rotflmao:

Minnesota's cellphone law prohibits all motorist from using a cellphone while driving unless in voice-activated or hands-free mode. Minnesota also has more specific laws that ban school bus drivers from personal cellphone use and motorists under age 18 from all cellphone use (whether handheld or hands-free). Penalties.
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i had a phone conversation with the former boss on my way home today.
So, voice-activated of course!  :police: :police:   :rotflmao:

Minnesota's cellphone law prohibits all motorist from using a cellphone while driving unless in voice-activated or hands-free mode. Minnesota also has more specific laws that ban school bus drivers from personal cellphone use and motorists under age 18 from all cellphone use (whether handheld or hands-free). Penalties.
well of course it was hands free  :sleazy: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

I wonder if the guy seared those mountain goat chops first?  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I wonder if the guy seared those mountain goat chops first?  :scratch:
:scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I wonder too.