Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Hennepin Cty Sherriff  (Read 2997 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
driving 120, lied about driving, loaded guns on with shell in chamber and of course drunk.  I didn't realize that with guns the alcohol limit is .04.   Threw his keys into the middle of the road so they wouldn't find them on him.  Yup he is toast.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like he was having kind of a bad day.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a single car wreck right? If so he's sooooo lucky it was, but still I hope they make it hard for him to wear a badge again..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
its been on the news a few times. one gal on the #4 interviewed him.....at the moment he aint resigning, said he's gonna earn back the trust and can still lead. also claims he is in treatment!!!!!!

i dont know  :scratch: people make stupid mistakes all the time................
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes just him and all he got in the end was a DWI, with no jail or any thing... 

he's a POS!!  and a hypocrite...
« Last Edit: January 01/20/22, 04:55:30 PM by mike89 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Absolutely Mike.  Any of us would have been charged with a felony with all of the guns and other combinations of things.  AND we would still probably be in jail. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Absolutely Mike.  Any of us would have been charged with a felony with all of the guns and other combinations of things.  AND we would still probably be in jail.

oh heck yea!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The speed he was driving, the lying, and the loaded weapon are pretty damning. I have no idea what he's been like in the past but he ought to resign if all these things are true.

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't listen to the legal expert from Hamline University on The #4 because I had the sound down, but this is a tough one.

Don't most employers have a policy against firing individuals with addictions on the condition that they enter treatment?  I'll bet Hennepin County does.  That is why they want him to resign - 'cause they can't fire him.

I don't know this guy's back story, but I've known a lot of men who became better human beings for successfully going thru treatment.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't listen to the legal expert from Hamline University on The #4 because I had the sound down, but this is a tough one.

Don't most employers have a policy against firing individuals with addictions on the condition that they enter treatment?  I'll bet Hennepin County does.  That is why they want him to resign - 'cause they can't fire him.

I don't know this guy's back story, but I've known a lot of men who became better human beings for successfully going thru treatment.
it's not an employer policy but Minnesota state law, provided that person "successfully" completes what's required.

In this case the voters could fire him or not

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Here comes my two cents worth;
Driving while intoxicated is against the law and he should be punished for it. As far as his future employment that should be up to the county commissioners and the voters of Hennepin Co. (his bosses) and not the a decision to be made by the governor and lt. governor or anyone else that can stand in front of a tv camera and microphone on an election year. He is an elected official Hennepin Co., not the state of Minnesota. Surprised the state AG hasn't chimed in on this. Oh well, there's what I think. Thanks for listening.
mm

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Seems to me he was given preferential treatment and some officials need to be investigated for that.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Seems to me he was given preferential treatment and some officials need to be investigated for that.
yea there is that???? wonder if they yanked his DL??????? LIKE THEY DO EVERYONE else........

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope he got to keep his license...  all part of his quick quilty plea and that's how the prosecutors didn't know all the facts....

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Starting to smell  :fish2:  :scratch:

Online Pulleye16

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
nope he got to keep his license...  all part of his quick quilty plea and that's how the prosecutors didn't know all the facts....

He kept his license? I see him jumping in and out of ubers (or alike) everyday.

2023 Boar's Big Deer Contest Winner

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

He kept his license? I see him jumping in and out of ubers (or alike) everyday.

that what it said on the news...  I don't understand it... 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You can lose your license for going over 100 MPH. I have never heard of the "black box" information being used as fact in a court case.  DA probable felt they couldn't convict him on the black box information only.  I think if a guy flies off the highway at 126 MPH without a seatbelt and walks away is pretty darn lucky. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
He shouldn’t be asked “to step down”

He should be fired!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He shouldn’t be asked “to step down”

He should be fired!!
maybe, be the way the rules are he cant!!!!! although i did read that some police accountability commission/group could maybe put him on the sideline where he wont be able to have a badge!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Read where he will not run for re-election.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Read where he will not run for re-election.

seen that too

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
that's a good thing,have yet to see anything about this cop being an asset to the community.

pretty sure he has identity issues,we will see him come out woke as a transgender....smeh.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
This guy was put into office over Stanek by huge money from the left.  And ballot harvesting. The boys in uniform hate this political hack.
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects