Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: wrastlin  (Read 4504 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so Dutchy..........got you pay per view tuned in for the chamber match today!!!!!!!!  :smoking: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: i done sppaced out last nights show....damn!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
No Glenn, I don't do PPV. Watching them for free is getting hard enough. It seems they have Biden writing the scripts between his naps. They are gawd awful lately.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea that may be the case. Still humorous, to me anyway the sideshows. Last night the tribute to undertaker going to the WWE hall of Fame was pretty good. Then to watch Edge come out to challenge anyone in WrestleMania was interesting.

To me 3/4 of the entertainment is the sideshows. Then there are some pretty athletic people performing in the ring, some of it might even be fake!!!🤭 :happy1: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/22/22, 01:37:00 PM by glenn57 »

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I'm tired of the Misterio's & Riddle & Dew Drop in the womens division. Very weak story lines IMO.

BTW, your books went out this morning.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm tired of the Misterio's & Riddle & Dew Drop in the womens division. Very weak story lines IMO.

BTW, your books went out this morning.
:happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
... some of it might even be fake!!!🤭 :happy1: :rotflmao:

NOOOOO...

:rotflmao:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
They keep recycling the old timers like Edge & Lita to try and get some interest. Nobody wants to see Edge & his wife fight Miz and his wife. Really? Thats the best they can do? They've turned Beckey Lynch into a heel, for what reason I don't know. This EST chick with the long braid that can't speak english.....whats up with her?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea seen her for the first time last nite.........i'll just say..its still better then lifetime, hallmark and all that other reality crap thats on now!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

and honestly...i'm still kinda catching up....i got away from it for a while!!!!111

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The only pro wrasler that I ever knew on a first name basis was Vivian Vachon. She lived on Clearwater Lake by Annandale back in the late 70's. I was working at the Muni in Clearwater where she was a regular. Nice lady. Never met her brothers

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
None of them could beat “The Crusher”!!!!!

Who could haul around a keg of beer on there shoulder like that guy?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys still watch this stuff?? I ain't gonna lie but I used to tune in ..back in the 80's . Mean Gene Oakerlund lived about a mile from here. I got into it then but then the drama took over.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You guys still watch this stuff?? I ain't gonna lie but I used to tune in ..back in the 80's . Mean Gene Oakerlund lived about a mile from here. I got into it then but then the drama took over.
:rotflmao: boober, refer to my last post in this thread!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
When we were younger our family would go stay for the weekend at my cousins house.  They liked to watch BIG 9 Wrestling on Sat or Sun morning.  Of course it was on channel 9.   It was fun to watch at their house but I didn't get hooked on it. 

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Back when I used to watch, they didn't have none of 'dem lady wrasslers.  :sleazy:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
As a youngster,sunday night wrasling,and mean Gene  and what's his name? vern gagne pushing geritol vitamins,remember my grandpa all in to it,yelling at the T.V. lol.
« Last Edit: February 02/23/22, 06:56:54 AM by snow1 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Okerlund
good ole mean gene!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: yea i grew up watching the AWA!!!!!!! milkman milligan was my hero!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgeiha4ntU
Back when wraslin was the real deal!
« Last Edit: February 02/23/22, 10:45:26 AM by roony »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Used to watch wrassling on channel 6 as a kid. Names like Bobo Brazil, Dr. X, Black Jack Lanza, The Crusher, Mad Dog Vachon, Nick Bockwinkel, Vern Gagne. They used to film wrassling out at the WTCN 11 studios. A bunch of guys from the dorm went out to watch it one afternoon. Looked like a tornado had gone thru on 4th floor after they got back. I was janitoring back in those days. What a mess!  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Don’t forget the very capable George “Scrap Iron” Gadaski, Steve Druk, Stan “Krusher” Kowalski, Kenny Jay. And “that is all the people need to know” Baron Van Rashke with his famous (?) claw move.

Offline birdswacker

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
RocknRoll Buck Zomoff had a one nighter with a gal I went to HS with.
But then again everyone had a one night with her.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

didn't he get nailed for rape or something too?? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

didn't he get nailed for rape or something too??
yep, something to that extent.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dang Dutchy..........scrolling through MSN there was a great article about Braun Stomman!!!!!! ya should try to find it.  lives next door in wisconsin!!!!! :happy1:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
WWE is becoming unwatchable. Their story lines are bizarre at best. The wrestlers on the womens side themselves are decent but the characters are bad. Storylines are worse.

They have taken to continuing to run the 50 year olds back to try and regain interest. The bit with Brock & Lashley last night was pathetic. I The didn't watch much last might.

Oh, the big match this weekend is Roman Reigns against a social media guy. WTF? They deserve the ripping they are getting.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea I haven't watched it much lately!! The story on him was good though!👍

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

I use to watch this all the time when I was like 12.  I just couldn't seem to watch it anymore when a relative told me it was all Fake!  I said what do you mean, you don't think a guy getting hit with a metal chair and thrown over the ropes 10 feet on to a cement floor wouldn't live?   :scratch: :scratch:   :rotflmao:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
some of those wraslters were pretty good acrobats was fun to watch.....i liked the story lines and feuds!!!!!! some of the interviews were hilarious too!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I loved watching georga championship wresling and the awa, even at tje hieght of wwe it was so blatenly scripted
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"