Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: War in Ukraine  (Read 6419 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Russian billionaire and investor Alex Konanykhin, who is now based in the U.S., has called on Russian military officers to arrest Putin as a war criminal. The reward is one million dollars

I hope $1M buys more in Russia than it does here.  That isn't a lot of money to split between those Russian Military Officer lads to risk their lives and end up dead if they fail.

But it is a bold move by Konanykhin.  Putin is ex-KGB, and they have ways of punishing disloyal citizens abroad.

Agreed,hopefully this bounty is just a start,get these rich russian mafia guyz riled up,we might see 10-20 million $$.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Reading up on the rat, during his KGB employment he also had close ties or involvement with the Stasi in E. Germany. Fun bunch of folks. Seems to have a rather high opinion of himself and wants others to know about it (shirtless horseback riding, over assessment of his martial arts skills, etc., etc.) The guy's goin' on 70 years old for crissake! At a diminutive 5' 7" tall, he appears to have the consummate little man syndrome or Napoleon complex. Definitely someone the planet would be better off without given his track record.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
He’s also scored 8, 9, and even 10 goals playing hockey against professional players. This from a guy who didn’t take up the sport until around age 60.  A little pressure on the opposing goalie to avoid getting sent to a gulag?

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
It doesn't matter what happens next, this IS World War III.  Regardless of what happens to Ukraine, all of the other former Soviet Block countries are going to be looking to NATO, Europe, and the U.S. for help in defending themselves against Russia - and they should get it.  The sooner, the better.

So much for NATO helping out.   :angry:

NATO rules out Ukraine no-fly zone: 'Painful decision'

NATO nations will not impose a no-fly zone over Ukraine, despite pleas from some in Ukraine.

Secretary Jens Stoltenberg called it a "painful decision," saying that NATO has a responsibility not to escalate the conflict by engaging Russian forces directly in Ukraine, either on the ground or in the air.

« Last Edit: March 03/04/22, 12:03:37 PM by Steve-o »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It's now a "Special Military Operation" or face 15 years if you're 1 of his minions. :crazy: :thumbs: :doofus:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i read now where putin thinks the rest of the world should carry on as usual with normal business things..........  :pouty: :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
One of world's deadliest snipers leaves home in Canada to fight in Ukraine: 'I have to help'

A former Canadian soldier known as one of the world’s deadliest snipers arrived to Ukraine to help the nation defend itself from Russia.

"I want to help them. It's as simple as that," the Canadian man, only identified as Wali to protect his family’s safety, told CBC. "I have to help because there are people here being bombarded just because they want to be European and not Russian."

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope he veers off course and takes out Putin.  I would send money to his family.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
May the Lord keep him safe and his sights sharp.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
One of world's deadliest snipers leaves home in Canada to fight in Ukraine: 'I have to help'

A former Canadian soldier known as one of the world’s deadliest snipers arrived to Ukraine to help the nation defend itself from Russia.

"I want to help them. It's as simple as that," the Canadian man, only identified as Wali to protect his family’s safety, told CBC. "I have to help because there are people here being bombarded just because they want to be European and not Russian."

One man is not Superman.  It seems odd to make a big public publicity deal out of who you are and that your the best in the world.  :scratch:
He might be the best shot but the smartest sniper would sneak in, do the job and get out without advertising his appearance!

He's just putting a price on his head.  :doofus:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
I doubt he thinks he can win the war himself. But he isn't sitting on a keyboard talking about it either. I commend anybody with the stones to voluntarily go and possibly get killed to help people 1000's of miles away.

Stay safe young man.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman
I doubt he thinks he can win the war himself. But he isn't sitting on a keyboard talking about it either. I commend anybody with the stones to voluntarily go and possibly get killed to help people 1000's of miles away.

Stay safe young man.

Yes hopefully Wali the 40 year old computer programmer is still in shape enough to stay alive.  :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
The fear of a sniper is enough to hault any movement. Now if you had a platoon of snipers...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: so with parts of the world sanctioning Russia or refusing to do business with them. Now Russia it threatening to do the same???

Who's Ganna hurt who worse??? :scratch:

Think I'll go get a bowl of ice cream. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Hey were did covid go????
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

EXACTLY  Boar,and doctor death,fauci....nary a word from him lately.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
They are keeping it on hold until we get closer to the midterm elections.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:banghead: :banghead: yea, unfortunately i think you might be right!!!!!!!  :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Heard they found another variant just getting started so that should be ready by then... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: yea anything to keep it rolling......jerkoffs!!!!!!!! :doah: :confused:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Heard they found another variant just getting started so that should be ready by then... :coffee:

From what I can gather it's called the BP variant. It's starts behind your eyelids so you look asleep and incoherent most of the time, similar to how Biden looks (B) Once infected you look like Pelosi (P) with a bad face lift.

J&J is working on a jab, it will be 50% Nodoze, 50% Botox.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman

Agreed Dotch,I was wondering when we would hear about another variant when our ppl came back from bejing...

This new strain should be rolling hot n heavy by the mid terms so the lefties can control the november votes like november 2020.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess I must have missed something. What election was a couple months ago when cases, hospitalizations, and deaths were extremely high. Oh wait, I forgot facts dont matter if they don't fit your narrative.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We elected a new dogcatcher in Bugtussle... :coffee:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess I must have missed something. What election was a couple months ago when cases, hospitalizations, and deaths were extremely high. Oh wait, I forgot facts dont matter if they don't fit your narrative.
Oh come on. It was tongue in cheek there Roony.

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

It will be back. Right now the MSM News orgs have a full docket with more important things like the Jussie Smollett sentencing, Biden's rating going up .005% since the mumble of the Union address and Ukraine.   ;)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, me too.

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Vista Outdoor to Donate 1 Million Rounds of Ammunition to Ukraine/

On top of the ammo donation, Remington and Federal will sell special edition t-shirts on their websites emblazoned with the Ukrainian colors and President Zelenskyy’s now-famous quote: “I need ammo, not a ride.” The company has pledged all profits from the shirt sales to refugees involved in the crisis through the Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund.